Chapter 1: Alusia's Background.

I Do Not Own Akame ga Kill!

A Few Months Before You're Inducted Into Night Raid*

Alusia's POV*(Age: 19)

(What Alusia's appearance looks like

(What Alusia's appearance looks like.)

I for the last 15 Years of my life as been whipped and beaten by my father on a regularly daily basis.

I was now being dragged to the torture facility again by my father.

He strung me up and ripped my shirt off.

He asked "Do you know why I do this?".

I breathed in heavily and sighed out a "No...".

He whipped my back and I yelped out in pain.

He asked "Why do I do this to you?".

I softly said "I don't know.".

He whipped me again and asked "Why are you doing this to yourself?".

I started to cry then I yelled "I DON'T KNOW!!!".

He angrily yelled "IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE A MONSTER!! YOU DON'T DESERVE THAT IMPERIAL ARMS AND NEITHER DID YOUR MOTHER!!".

I turned to him and asked "Did you kill my mother?".

He nodded and said "I killed her because she was about to join the Imperial Empire and was gonna use your Imperial Arms to do it.".

I gave into my anger and activated my Imperial Arms for the first time.

Suddenly my eyes turned neon yellow and my body turned into a big black wolf.(Look at the top for what the wolf looks like)

My father backed away in fear as I growled at him.

He said "Now sweety don't make papa use his scythe.".

I pulled a paw up and extended my claws out and I came down swiftly cutting him into 2 separate pieces.

I then broke out of the facility and started running.

A Month Later*

Tatsumi's POV*

Najenda said "I have a mission for you all. It will require you to bring in someone highly dangerous.".

Leone asked "Who?".

Najenda took a hit from her cigar and said "The Black Wolf Imperial Arms user. Their to the north of the mountain causing a ruckus. Find them before the Imperial Empire does and bring her here.".

We all nodded and headed out.

1 Day Later*

We were walking along the path to the path in the forest.

Bulat said "Our plan is to attack them from all sides. Me and Leone will take on the attacks. Akame don't use the one hit kill unless we're all about to die. Mine I want you to grab their attention. Tatsumi I want you to guard Mine. Lubbock set up some traps for her that don't kill them but only trap them.".