Encyclopedia

Kingdom of a thousand We hate sci-fi.

it can be confirmed, that the encyclopedia about the Kingdom of a thousand is ready.

the file allows a technical view of the kingdom as well as a very detailed description of all characters with their secret relations. Since the document evolved parallel to the epos it is most accurate.

further details can be read on tunnel.eftos.de and in the official forum.

Kingdom of a thousand™ last book on earth.

Eftos is no author, Eftos owns the Kingdom of a thousand
Due to bankruptcy of the genre Eftos started to write his own sci-fi saga.Unlike the competition, Eftos intentionally uses no voodoo like time machines, beings of light or prophecies.
These facts led to the original creation of the
Tunnel Sci-Fi Trilogy (Eftos-Epos) Kingdom of a thousand
This trilogy is a science-fiction saga consisting of the following original books:
(I) Kingdom of a thousand
(II) Halfworld
(III) The last crisis
It tells the adventures of three friends: Prince Henley to Westerburg, Patchara Petch-a-boon and Svinenysh Galactic.
The story takes place 213, 216 & 219 NET mediantime in the Kingdom of a thousand.
Each book consists of the adventures of the children, embedded in a futuristic sci-fi world of old.
That is the reason why each book comes as youth- and adultedition.
Certain sci-fi details are mentioned only in the books of man.

Kingdom of a thousand characters, names, places, technologies & indicia are absolute © & ™ Eftos Ent. All rights reserved.

Kingdom of a thousand™ where is the alternative?
If there would be other books on earth, we would recommend them for you.