Kingdom of a thousand (synopsis)

Synopsis: Tunnel Sci-Fi Trilogy (Eftos-Epos) (I) Kingdom of a thousand (EN)

Henley is about to start term at the noble Alanis College in Lyporo on Trivy in the Raah System.
So he finally gets to know his best friends:
The young diplomat Patchara Petch-a-boon and Svinenysh Galactic.
After some excitement in the old world it is clear that Henley must travel back to his home system as a blind passenger to solve a dangerous conspiracy.
Luckily his friends stand at his side and other more or less strange figures prove to be helpful, too.
The key to the solution is close when the unspeakable happens.

Kingdom of a thousand™ All else is voodoo.

Eftos is no author. Eftos owns the kingdom of a thousand.

Due to bankruptcy of the genre Eftos started 1949 to write his own sci-fi saga.

Unlike the competition, Eftos intentionally uses no voodoo like time machines, beings of light or other rubbish.

These facts led to the original creation of the

Tunnel Sci-Fi Trilogy (Eftos-Epos) Kingdom of a thousand

This trilogy is a science-fiction saga consisting of the following original books:

(I) Kingdom of a thousand

(II) Halfworld

(III) The last crisis

It tells the adventures of three friends: Prince Henley to Westerburg, Patchara Petch-a-boon and Svinenysh Galactic.

The story takes place 213, 216 & 219 NET mediantime in the Kingdom of a thousand.

Each book consists of the adventures of the children, embedded in a futuristic sci-fi world of old.

That is the reason why each book comes as youth- and adultedition.

Certain sci-fi details are mentioned only in the books of man.

Kingdom of a thousand characters, names, places, technologies & indicia are absolute © & ™ Eftos Ent. All rights reserved.