Ni no kuno II characters react to Bioshock infinity

Characters:

* Roland Crane
* Evan Pettiwhisker Tildrum
* Tani
* Batu
* Bracken Meadow
* Leander Aristedes

0:26-2:30

Tani: My god... So this is a city floating to the sky.

Bracken: Those people have possess the technology as well. Quite interested.

Leander: Yes. But take a look, the building is damage and fall from the sky and a lady just sweeping the floor while the building is on fire.

Batu: Aye, this is disturbing.

Roland: That's America... But it seems different than before.

3:28

Batu: What the?!

Leander: Impossible! He can sent crows to attack that man.

Evan: Is he sorcerer?

Roland: I don't think so, you highness.

4:11

Bracken: Oh! I see now, that bottle has an ability to summon crows. That explains how he sent to attack that man.

Leander: Hmm... Maybe if sorcerers will make one of those ability bottles.

6:27

Everyone are surprised that he just telepathy hold the bullet shell then he goes back to the cannon as it explodes.

Tani: Wow...

6:36-7:10

Batu: Oh god! Those fellas are insane!

Tani: Yeah!

Evan: I thought it was a paradise but I never seen this horrify acting those people so violent.

Roland: This is not the way of freedom. This is a way to kill anyone who are threat to them. 

Leander: Unforgivable.

8:46

Bracken: What kind of monstrosity is that?!

Roland: It's a half man and half machine. How Colombia invented that thing?

Batu: Aye! That fella is angry. Maybe I'll give him some punch to knock him out of a senses.

Leander: What kind of man is he?

Tani: He has a heart inside the machine! But how?!

Evan: *Shivers* I'm be honest, this will be my nightmare when I'm going to sleep.