Sonic characters react to Wolfenstein: New Order

( This is only a trailer video)

After the show...

Amy shaking in fear as she hugged Sonic for what she saw in the video. She feel afraid of what they saw is dropping a bomb to nuke a city forcing the people who live there to surrender.

Tails: I can't believe it...

Knuckles: They're like Dr. Eggman planning to take over the world. But this, these guys are much worse.

Sonic: I just fight off against Eggman and his robots. But this one, man, there are much dangerous empire than Eggman empire.

Rouge: So... I can't steal diamonds and other shiny stuff from a museum because they have some advance weapons and technology to defeat anyone so easily. Damn, they're dangerous all right.

Omega: My new target: Destroying the nazis. When I see them, I'll eliminate them.

Shadow didn't say a word very much when he watch a video. It became shocked to him so much.

Blaze: I can't believe they just take over everyone's land with a such advance power.

Silver: If I was in that world, they will capture me and turn me into a kind ot weapon. I hate them so much.

Cream: I-I-It's scary.

Ciao: Ciao!

Ciao hugging at Cream as they both hold each other.

Vanilla, mother of Cream, is shocked. She covered her mouth as her tears flows on her cheek to saw what they did to those poor people.

Vector: Wow... I think... We should be careful of those guys. They're like military guys better than Eggman robots.

Charmy: I hate those guys. They're not soldiers. They're murderers!

Espio: We have to be prepare. If they able to build a portal goes through other world then we must fight.

Big: Uh... Why are they bad?

Stick: *Groaned* I hate them! Hurting those innocent people makes me mad!

Eggman: I-I can't believe this! Y-You tell me they took over a world much easier than I do! They have robots and cyborg humans such as Super human to take down every army from other countries! Maybe I should build something much better than them!

Metal sonic: Seems like they have such advance technology to smash their enemies with iron fist. How interested...