Sang Yunxie 1.23

At this moment the ML didn't know what to make of the situation. He first felt apologetic, then calm, now... What!? This girl kept making him ride a rollercoaster of emotions. She was a tease!

"Is Zhen's consort trying to start something in a public setting?" he asked through gritted teeth.

She seemed to be pleased with her actions and stated, "...Private setting and Chenqie's only trying to show his highness of how thankful she is."

"If this is how consort Sang shows thankfulness, Zhen's afraid he will become the joke of kingdom," he said in a mocking manner.

"Chenqie's only ever shown this type of gratefulness to his highness, he should be well aware of that by now," she said reminding him of the events last night.

"But oh well, it seems that my way of showing thanks doesn't suit his highness. I guess a simple thank you will do from now on." She said leaning away from him with an uninterested expression.

Thanks to her attitude he felt kind of gloomy. Wasn't she supposed to fight for his affection? Why is she giving up at the first sight of rejection? Not to mention that uninterested attitude of hers. He didn't know what to make of her but he did like the sensation of her body against his. Soft yet rough.

Noticing that she moved away from him he grabbed her by the waist and stated, "zhen doesn't mind his consort unique actions. In fact, he's open to more of this."

His words were didn't seemed to fluster her, in fact, it seemed to please her. She smiled naughtily and grabbed his collar, pressing his cold lips against her warm ones.

Many people have stated that when you love someone you want to please and protect them. The kisses are gentle and sweet. This was different. They were both fighting for control yet they wanted to consume each other at the same time. The sensation was amazing! So rough and primitive.

Thankfully, Sang Yunxie had a small amount of brains and knew that it wasn't in her best interest to fuck the emperor in a public setting. After also, fucking him the night of his wedding with another woman.

She suddenly pushed him away from her and tried to catch her breath. At the beginning she was annoyed that she wouldn't be able to act like herself but now she was satisfied that she was gonna be able to be...satisfied by her new found toy. This is gonna be so much fun!

The ML looked confused by her actions. She was the one who started the whole situation and then she wanted to stop it. Now, he did know what he was feeling! ANNOYED! She seduces him and then gives him blue balls, great! She was fantastic.

"Consort Sang, really knows how to press buttons doesn't she?" He didn't know what to do but he felt like teaching a lesson.

"...Yunxie's only trying to avoid rumors from spreading. She doesn't want people to get the wrong impression." She said fixing her clothing and hair.

Although he felt annoyed, he also felt that her actions were kind of humorous. Always finding a way to surprise him. "Wrong impression? Last time zhen checked consort Sang was his wife. How's anyone going to get the wrong impression? It would be more reasonable to say they're getting the right one, don't you think?" He asked with a wicked smile while pushing his messy hair back. God he was hot!

She couldn't resist smiling and said, " his highness is truly the wisest! Chenqie simply cannot compete with his thinking." Her smile was so genuine and her eyes were so bright that the ML couldn't figure out if she was mocking him or truly complimenting him.

"How was your meeting with the empress and mother dowager?" She asked after fixing herself.

"It was fine, no need to worry," he said cutting the conversation short.

"Chenqie's afraid she's gonna have to. Your highness might not care but his citizens certainly do. The fact that you didn't consummate the marriage is not a meaningless one, it broked thousands of years of traditions. Chenqie's afraid the empress position is unstable. Her main role is to support you and help you bear your burdens, yet, that wasn't accomplished last night."

"Thanks to consort Sang it was very much accomplished." He seemed uninterested in the conversation and  answered absentmindedly while looking at a pile of paper.

Sang Yunxie couldn't help gritting her teeth. This bitch!

"What's this?" he asked while looking at a piece of paper.

"A project proposal. Last winter was very rough for the areas close to the border. My father told me that more people were dying from the lack of food and heat than the actual threads from the other kingdom. Although places closer to the capital are in a good shape, I'm afraid that if his highness keeps spanding without a solid economic plan we're not gonna be able to feed all of these new mouths. Especially during winter. So chenqie came up with a temporary solution. We're gonna make the nobles feed them." She eloquently explained.

"How?"

"Your highness might not know this since he never really interacted with any of them but nobles think of themselves as gods compare to the commonfolk. That's why they wouldn't mind giving away a few coins as long as their egos are full. That's why I'm planning to hold an auction in which the palace donates a few items that are not being used but still hold value due to being owned by royalty. They of course will want to feel closer to being as powerful as the original owners and buy them for a higher price. Of course that as to not lose face the palace will reveal that it's a game that will help raise money for the rural areas. It's basically a yard sale," she explained.

"A what?" He looked confused.

"Nothing. Slip of tongue," she awkwardly answered.

The ML couldn't help but stare at her, not at how beautiful but how threatening. A girl of seventeen came up with all of this. If this was s country in which men and women were equal, would she be threat to him?

"Your highness...." she called noticing how quiet he was being.

"What am I gonna do with you?" He asked.

"Do you need to ask? Cherish me.