Leanne 27.0

Male Lead POV:

It's been two weeks since I talked to Leanne. I guess she's still mad at me for helping Ms. Rose. I want to have a loving relationship with her but, I also can't back down in doing what I want. Ms. Rose helped me before and giving her a job was the least I could do. Yet, she misinterpreted my intentions towards her and decided to anger the dragon. Even if Leanne hadn't told me to fire her, I would have. There's no way, I would let someone who disrespects their superiors and therefore destroying important business deals, work in my company.  The only reason, I hesitated in front of Leanne was to see if she was actually jealous of Ms. Rose. If I were on Leanne's position. I wouldn't want another man saying that he and  Leanne had a very close relationship, I would crush him. Thankfully, Leanne wanted me to fire her, which shows that she was a little bother by Ms. Rose presence and leaving my heart at ease. Still,  when I told Leanne about my plans to find another job for Ms. Rose her eyes got cold and a gentle smile appeared on her face. Which was... scary.

 She laughed gently and told me, 'ehh? Why are you telling me about it? If you're going to do it go ahead. Just keep in my mind that as soon as you make that call, I will be angry and if you get close to me during the entire week I will slay you.' I didn't know whether to cry or feel happy. The only thing I could do was to try and communicate with her. Unfortunately, she blocked me and every time I try to get close to her one of her workers would stop me. The only reason I didn't kick their ass was because, they worked for Leanne. Hitting the dog is basically hitting the master. So, I try to send flowers to appease her anger with poems that I found in books and reminded me of her. Unfortunately, it didn't work and she contacted Eli to tell him that she wasn't going to see me for another week. I was happy that she didn't cancel the engagement right then.

Thankfully, today's the last day that I have to go without seeing her. I just need to finish some papers at the company and I'll be on my way to her place.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

'Liam, what the fuck is wrong with him?' I finally told the Ml that I stopped being angry and I thought that that dipshit would be so happy to see me, he would be at my house first thing in the morning. I even put on my softest and prettiest silk pajamas so, that he could say. My god, this was worth the wait. Still Mr. I send you flowers but, don't visit you. Didn't show up even though is 2 pm. So, here I am walking towards his company. In a black cropped tube top that only cover my breast area and a high pencil skirt that went exactly to my knees but, you could still see part of my thigh thanks to the slight side split it had on the left leg. I was looking hot as fuck but, also professional. Thanks to my Louboutin heels my legs looked long and thanks to my black outfit my skin looked milky white and especially enticing. I decided to let my hair down and put on scarlet red lipstick on which made me looked amazing.

Thanks to my relationship with the Ml the people at the front desk knew me but, I was still required to check in since this was a professional place. However, I was in the mood to make him suffer. So, I din't bother to check in and went directly to the elevator and click the bottom that led to the top floor.  

'Host, are you planning a deduction?' Asked Liam.

'You can say that,' I told him and waited for the elevator's door to open. Once they did I walked inside towards the Ml's office and on the way I found his secretary who looked at me surprised. I blinked my eye at him and brought my my index finger to my mouth. Telling him to be quiet. He got the message and acted as if he didn't see me.

Once I was in front of his office, I didn't bother knocking and just walked in. The sudden intrusion in his office attracted his attention and he suddenly looked up from his computer.

"Leanne," he said with a surprise look on his face. I ignore him and locked the door while leaning against it. "Good afternoon, Dylan," I said as I threw my designer purse on the floor and walked towards him.

He put tilted his computer and said, "I didn't know you were coming. You should've called so, that I could make reservations."

"There's no need for that," I told him as I went behind his desk and sat on top of his desk like it was nothing out of the world and elegantly crossed my legs.

"I can assume that you forgave me?" he asked as he checked my legs out.

"What do you think?" I asked. He slowly rolled his chair over and positioned himself right in front of me, while gently stroking my legs. 

"I think you forgave me and missed me a lot," he said while, stroking my legs gently and inclining his head to gently kiss them. The sensation was making me feel comfortable but, I still decided to give him a piece of mind. I roughly grabbed his tie and push his face towards me.

"I did missed you. However, you didn't feel the same way or did you?" I asked him without a single trace of humor in my face.

"What do you mean?" He asked with a confused face, making me want to hit him.

"I expected you at my house this morning," I told him.

He gently laughed and then grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him. "I was planning to go over there, as soon as I finish with some paperwork," he said. I looked over his desk and with a smile I asked, "what paperwork?"

"In the computer love, is the 21st century," he said laughing making me want to hit him. 

"Show me," I said letting go of his tie.

He smiled and pulled my legs towards him making me fall on top of him. He then placed me on his lap and rolled his chair to his computer and showing me a new design for the project. After the party many of the investors including me wanted to see results. So, I guess it was normal for him to stay and work on it. "Am I forgiven now?" He said kissing me on the cheeks.

"Yes," I told him.

"I'll take you to a nice restaurant, if you wait for me a little longer," he said.

"Sure"

------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Hello beautiful, 

I decided that I'm only going to write another chapter for Leanne and then Eleanor will go to the next world which I'm really excited for. I want to apologize because, I didn't really write about Leanne interacting with the Ml's family. But, I'm really rushing this because I want to be done with it and advance to the next world!

Love, 

Lilac❤