Humanity Apprehends - Part 2

There were a lot of incidents all around the world about alien abductions and many strange phenomena. Most people only care about what they see on tv and in movies. Movies display conflicts with aliens and otherworldly creatures. The real events aren't related to movies or what they demonstrate on tv. Some forces have been here for a long time hidden from the human population. You must search seriously to find out what has been really going on all around the world. The incidents are occurring globally. A lot of people have been abducted to be used for certain procedures then their memories have been erased. Nobody really knows what's been going on for decades. Most of the information has been kept top secret from the public. There are a few individuals that did immense research to reveal the reality of the situation.  There are many forces that came from outer space to execute their plans. If people don't wake up soon, it may be too late. No beings that come here from outer space here for the benefit of humanity or our world. People have been used in cruelly like lab animals. Entire humanity contributed to the destruction of their environment and all life that exist here for decades.  If people don't change now, we may all fall under alien order that's extremely cruel and harsh for any living being. We can't give away our world and our societies freely to some beings that intervened here.

 Humanity can unite and stop alien intervention that's been occurring worldwide for many years. Our reckless behavior towards all life on Earth gave the right to many groups of beings to follow their agendas for their own benefit. The universe isn't what you dream of, it's such a harsh environment that's extremely difficult to survive. There is competition everywhere for all the resources that exist in a few planets that contain diverse life. We must become aware of what's going and start doing whatever it takes to save our world and ourselves. All life is connected to each other in every way possible. No alien force should be allowed here without our consent. We as one human race must unite and fix all the problems of our world and society as soon as possible. This isn't the time to work so hard to pay the bills or make more profits. The freedom and survival of entire humanity are at stake.

 Humankind must know the reality of the universe and alien life. You can't expect someone else to do all for you. Nobody can babysit entire humanity. Everyone has to contribute to protecting their own world and freedom. Mankind can unify for the most significant purposes instead of wasting time for unnecessary drama and behavior. Old habits can change to be born as new species. Evolution never ends in physical environment. You're constantly evolving if you learn how to be more in tune with yourself and all life around you. Human race can become an advanced society in the future. One person can't do it all. Everyone needs to find the best things to do and start doing them as their new jobs. Jobs are always changing relevant to the change in life. You're changing, people are changing, your environment, climate are all changing. Change is perpetual for every being. Everything is changed now, you live in a different world because there are aliens all around you and in your world and more of them are coming. They want you, they want all your rare reserves, biological properties, your mind and your world. This is the time to wake up. Nobody can sleep anymore, time is up. There is no tomorrow. All your valuable capital is slipping away secretly. Nobody is going to tell you what the real situation is. You are the ones that have to find out and do the research to stop this also fix all the problems of your world. You can't go all out to destroy all on your path like you did in the past to gain money, profits, wealth. Those things are just numbers that give you short term fulfillment. The real success is in saving humankind and your entire world even though it looks impossible or weird to do that. People are chasing something they don't even own that will give them short term survival and filling. The real business of people on Earth must be about fixing the problems and restoring all the life on planet Earth. There may be other, smarter, more cruel forces that can take all away from you without your agreement or knowing. Time isn't money anymore, that was the past. Time is everything now, you must focus on what needs to be done to regreen everyone's daily life.