Scenery -Taehyung

Your POV-
It's me and my baby boy 3 years anniversary. I wonder what going to happen. He said I don't need to get him anything since I am carrying his son. Well I still fell bad he always spoils me. Well he told me to wear something cute so I put this simple and cute outfit together. Of course I wanna show my baby bump.

He told me I should leave the house at 5 pm

He told me I should leave the house at 5 pm. I walk outside and their was Jin with a note. I looked at him with a weird face. He said "A treasure hunt waits for you princess". I smiled as he handed me a note. It reads go to our special spot. I knew were it was Baskin Robins/Dunkin Donuts it was the first place we meet and it was our first date and our first kiss. I walked to the baskin robins 4 blocks away. The waiter looked at me handed me a vanilla bean and a letter. I opened it " Go to the first place we kissed" and I immediately knew he meant his house. Luckily when we kissed his parents weren't home or we would have the whole talk. They didn't live far like 3 blocks. I know I'm walking a lot but walking is good for pregnancy. I knocked on the door his mother smiled at me. While giving me the letter she told me " I wish you both the best." I nodded. It was the last clue go to the place where I told you I love you. I smiled it the park right across from his house. I walked and I saw the lights. I was shook. Like I thought we were going to go to Olive Garden or something. Play song.

I heard my baby boy sweet voice it was like if he was singing for me I guess he is. Then I saw my family holding text messages, and pictures with captions. It started from our first text, I first picture Toft here up to when he found out he was a dad. I'm not only crying because of the pictures but because of the song he really put a lot of effort into this and emotion. This is why I love him. Then I saw him . He finished the song. He said " Y/N when I first meet you I thought you were beautiful. You might think that being with me as an k pop star is risky. But you still with me even through the hate comment, fights, jealousy. Because you love me and I love our child. When you told me you was pregnant I was so happy. I wouldn't waste anymore time. It's only right after I did give you a child.* He starts to kneel * Will you do the honor of being my wife forever and ever until death even in the afterlife. I started crying. People were chanting say yes. He said " Won't you tell me what I need to hear". I nodded and smiled " Yes, I would love to be your wife you weird alien". I ran to him. He picked me up held me close and twirl him around.
That's is how I my love of my life proposed. We got married 7 months after. We are still strong we have a son who's now two and another on the way. You can say he still putting babies in me. 
The end
Sorry for not uploading busy watching anime so byeee. See y'all soon might post  AU tomorrow.

 See y'all soon might post  AU tomorrow

He sings to you on your anniversary after a scavenger hunt.