Why you guys broke up

Jin
He couldn't see you as much as wanted to he broke up with you. You fell into depression after a few months you killed yourself. He wish he never broke up with you.

Min Yoongi
He cheated because you weren't satisfying his " needs" you soon found out it was your bf. You were pregnant and now you raise your beautiful baby boy by yourself he doesn't even know about him.

Namjoon
He was tired of your nagging always being around it was helpful at some point but it became a distraction.  You tried to change but nothing was good enough for him. He left you when you needed him the most when your parents died. You ended up becoming depressed and now you live with your best friend Jackson.

Hobi
He thought you were to much for him after 2 years he couldn't handle you anymore. He broke it off in front of his family. You slapped him and left. No one have seen you since you move to Paris for a new start and new life and that's what you got.

Jimin
He left  you for your sister. They have two children and they are married. You see them every family get together. I hurt so much just seeing them kiss and in love they asked you to be the bridesmaid and the godmother for there two children. You couldn't take the pain anymore so you took a razor into the bathroom sat on the toilet wrote letters to your mom,dad,sis and most importantly jimin the one who broke your heart. You then enter the tub turned on the water and proceeded to cut yourself your body felt light you lost eye sight and you just let life go by. Your mother found you called the hospital you were announced dead.  They found the letters. Jimin wished he never left you because of him your dead.

V
He didn't feel enough for you he was always busy he thought you needed someone who will give you all the time in the world. But you only wanted him no matter the circumstances.

Jungkook
You had a mutual decision you both decided to break up you were young will you started dating your still young. You need to meet other people and it was good for both of you. You both are happily married to different people but you are still as close as ever but now you guys are only friends.

A/N I cried writing this so y'all better like this also here a gif to cheer u up.