🛁🃏 Jevil's Bath time 🃏🛁

//-I've completely lost it. Don't ask question, cause I honestly don't know what the hell I'm doing. This is a bruh moment. Even Jevil has to take baths, y'know?-\\

The little chaos man was running around like a rat. "Jevil it's time for your bath!" You yelled.

"BOO HOO HOO, UEE HEE HEE! I DON'T WANT A BATH." He yelled back. You knew this wasn't going to be easy. you chased him for a bit, until you finally got him. 

"Hah! I got chu!" You cheered. He frowned and started to fake cry. "Don't even try that on me my cute lil gremlin." You kissed him. He kissed you back.

"HMPH! YOU WIN THIS TIME." You turned on the water and set it to a warm temperature. He took off his clothes and you picked him up and carefully placed him into the water. He started to splash around a bit. 

"See? It's not that bad." You handed him a rubber ducky. He smiled.

"UEE HEE HEE, DUCKY!" He started to play with the rubber duck. You smiled. 

"You're so cute." You booped his nose.

"OOP-" He went cross eyed. "HEYYY!" He looked back at you.

"Sorry sweetheart, my bad." You patted his head as he continued to play with the duck. "You ready to be washed?" You asked him. 

"YUH." He gave you the floofy thing. You put some soap on it and started to wash his body. He kept playing with the duck. You washed him off with some warm water. 

"Head back." He listened and put his head back. You started to wash his hair. He closed his eyes. You grabbed a cup and rinsed out all the soap from his hair. He played around for a bit longer until he looked at you.

"CAN I GET OUT NOW?" He asked. You nodded and drained the water, grabbing him a towel and wrapped it around him. You kissed his forehead. He blushed. "M-MAYBE NEXT TIME YOU SHOULD GET IN WITH ME, ME!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)