🃏 Jevil 🃏 ⚠️Lemon!⚠️

//-Guess who's back! I got bored and Jevil is my favorite to write about so here is this, also someone I know on discord wanted it so yeah. I hope you enjoy!-//

You had found the key for the jester's cell. "UNLOCK MY CELL LIGHTNER, WONT YOU LET YOURSELF OUTSIDE, SIDE?" He asked in a happy tone. You opened the door.

"A  VISITOR, VISITOR! THANK YOU FOR KEEPING ME COMPANY LIGHTNER. WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLAY A GAME, GAME?" He smiled. 'A game..' You thought. You got a bit closer to the jester. You looked at him closely, taking in every detail. 'I'm gonna fuck him.' You thought again. You started to take your pants off.

 "W-WHY ARE YOU TAKING YOUR PANTS OFF? WHAT ARE YOU DOING? oHH! VERY WELL LIGHTNER, UEE HEE HEE!" He pinned you down. He took off everything else you had on, he also took off what he had on. He placed his jester hat onto the ground. He had pale purple hair and small horns.

"I wonder.." You climbed onto his lap and started to suck on his horns. He..somehow liked it. You used some teeth and you curled your tongue around them. He softly moaned. You took one of your hands and stroked his member. He released a louder moan from his mouth. You started to jack him off slowly. He shot his head back.

"C-CHAOS CHAOS!!" He shouted. You started to go faster. His long tongue came out of his mouth as he started panting. He moaned again. You made your hand tighter around him.

 "I HAVEN'T FELT THIS GREAT IN YEARS, YEARS!" He yelled out between moans. You had another idea in mind. You got onto your knees and started to suck on his member. He moaned even louder. You let out a moan, causing a vibration. This drove him even more crazy than he always was, he took his hands and put them on the back of your head. He pushed himself deeper down your throat. You swallowed to keep yourself from choking. You started to use more tongue.

"OOP-" He moaned out.

"Mmm-" You softly moaned back.

"CHAOS?" He came. You ended up swallowing it. You took your finger and picked some up. It was a light shade of purple. It tasted like purple flavor.

"MY TURN, TURN!" He pinned you down and started to slowly push himself inside of you. You let out a soft moan. The thrusted himself into you hard. You yelped.

 "G-Give me a moment to adjust first.." You could tell it had been a while since he's done this, assuming you weren't his first. You have him a nod and he continued. It soon became pleasure. You let out a louder moan and bit your lip. Jevil had an idea. He took his tail and carefully shoved it up your ass. He started to thrust into you harder and he was moving his tail in and out. You started panting as you arched your back.

"HOW FUN, FUN!" He called out. He continued as he pounded harder. You bucked your hips forward. He held you down. You released another loud moan from your mouth. This continued for a bit longer until he spoke, "CHAO-" He was cut off as he rode his orgasm out inside of you. It felt so good at his hot purple fluid filled you up. He pulled his out of you. Then he pulled out his tail. Your breathing started to become steady again.

 "I NEVER GOT YOUR NAME, NAME."
He said.

"Oh, it's Y/N, what about you?" You asked him.

"JEVIL'S THE NAME I'VE COME TO KNOW!"
You smiled, "It suits you very well."

//-w h e e z e . I have no idea what I'm doing with my life anymore. I've just kinda been laying on the ground dead inside for the past few days because I'm stressed out. Hhhhhhh. But uh..yeah! Here is this.-\\