*Not A Dream*

Chapter 1

I was sleeping I didn't know if this was a dream. I hear a fire alarm, "Get out!" shouts my mother. Could this be real? I didn't know this would ever happen. I run out the door forgetting about everything. "I forgot him! I forgot him." I yell. My mother forgot my boyfriend (Zach). Elizabeth's mother (Laura) dials 9-1-1. I hear the sirens from the other side of the street. I'm thinking hurry up. I can hear Zach screaming for help. The Firefighters rushed there way and went into my house. They got Zach out but he was in pain he was not like normal.

 Here comes the ambulance they make sure he is secured in the ambulance bed. I want to go! Please! before I have the chance to say goodbye they close the door. The ambulance drives off and he waves by slowly. What did I do? He doesn't deserve this. I pray to be able to see him soon and for s fast recovery. My mother tries to make me feel better but it just doesn't work. I feel he is the only person who understands me besides my friend, Anna. The next day I went to school people kept asking why Zach wasn't here today I just ignored them. 

 I don't think I was acting the same either. In fact I almost cried during class. My grades had dropped A's-C's and People have been bugging me about Zach. Anna would cheer me up no matter what happened just like I would do for her.

When I get home my mom asks "Whats wrong?" She rubs me on the back just like Zach would do, I respond "I just want to go see him." Soon she calls my local hospital and asks how Zach is doing and if we can go visit him they respond by saying "We don't know if he will make it but you can see him while you can."

So I go to the store and pick out his favorite candies and a few more things.