CHAPTER 5

HEY, GUYS, I HOPE YOU ALL ARE ENJOYING THE BOOK...  HOPE I M NOT BORING YOU ......ENJOY THE NEW CHAPTER

BECKY'S POV

Why the hell is Luke ignoring my calls?

He can't simply do that

I have been calling him for an hour and he is just ...

Now I am very angry I will just go to his office and confront him but on reaching there the receptionist informed me that Luke was at Mr.Nanda's office and so I stormed into Mr.nanda's office where Luke was horrified to see me.

His face was a battlefield of different emotions like confusion, anger, rage, and surprise too. 

He then excused himself from Mr.Nanda and took me out of the room.

He then yelled at me and warned me that I shouldn't call him before he comes home that day and if I did then ...

I felt tears streaming down my cheeks, I left him there and rushed home.

I hate him!!! He has changed so much.

Before our marriage, he would come where ever I call him. Be it a different state or at 2:00 at night .he would do all sorts of things to impress me, ranging from behaving like a kid to watching the same movie tenth time.

And now he doesn't have time for me. He is yelling at me and ignoring my calls ...

Life has taken a complete turn. Where is my perfect life??? Please come back!!!!!

LUKE'S POV

I was horrified to see Becky here. So I gave Mr.Nanda an apologetic look and took Becky out of the room

As soon as we were out I scolded her and asked her to leave and not to call me again till I returned home.

Was she out of her senses?? She can't just interrupt a meeting of mine to scold me and that too such an important meeting like this.....

When I entered the room again, I apologized to Mr.Nanda who was red with anger but then it was of no use

All he told was "Mr. Luke I think you already have a lot of work and fights to sort out. So let this deal be postponed and you can come after some months or so. Thank you." GREAT. Now my boss is going to be pissed off at me completely, he will definitely cut my head off.

Right now I am really angry and frustrated. I am seething with anger and all this has happened because of my lovely wife Becky.

Then as soon I reached home  I completely blew off  Becky. I vomited everything that was filled in me, all the anger and frustration

And then she did the same. She blamed me for everything. She accused me of changing and said that I didn't love her the way I used to. 

I mean seriously, she needs to grow up and be practical. Now I have a job that will earn us daily bread. I have some responsibilities. I can't just be chasing her the whole day.

SOME MONTHS PASSED BY AND WE STARTED HAVING HEATED ARGUMENTS DAILY. SOMETIMES IT WAS MY FAULT AND SOMETIMES HERS. BUT WE BOTH WERE SOO TIRED OF THE ENTIRE DAYS WORK THAT WE WOULD JUST MESS UP THE SITUATION ALL THE MORE...

ULTIMATELY WE BOTH STARTED HATING OUR LIFE. WE WISHED TO GO BACK TO OUR OLD LIFE, THE WAY WE WERE. NO ARGUMENTS NOTHING, BUT JUST A PERFECT COUPLE ............... AND WE EVEN HAVE A PERFECT MOMENT FOR THAT. OUR ANNIVERSARY IS ARRIVING ..............HOPE WE BOTH WILL BE ABLE TO MEND THE BROKEN PIECES OF OUR LIFE THEN AND GIVE OUR RELATIONSHIP A FRESH START.

SO HOWS IT SO FAR ??? 

I HOPE YOU ALL ARE LIKING THE NEW TWISTS AND TURNS !!!

I PROMISE THE NEXT CHAPTERS WILL BE EVEN BETTER

THANXX FOR ALLL YOUR SUPPORT AND LOVE

DO DROP BY A VOTE OR COMMENT. WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR FEEDBACK  :)

COMMENT OR VOTE  IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE ........