CHAPTER 4

UNEDITED. SO PLEASE EXCUSE THE MISTAKES ......

Hey, guys here is another update for all my beloved readers. Oops, that was too cheesy I guess. Anyway, I love you all and thanks for all your support. Continue reading, commenting and voting!!!!!!!!

Recap- Becky and Luke just got married and are heading off to Luke's family place for breakfast

Becky's POV

As soon as I entered the house I was greeted by Luke's family

I mean now my family in law

And we had a grand breakfast, we all laughed our hearts out and enjoyed. Well, I even got to know some of MY Luke's childhood secrets.

Everything was just perfect

I had a great family, the best husband, and my perfect home.

And I hope you know I left my job because I wanted to devote all my hours and days to spending time with Luke.

2 months later

Luke's POV

Wow. Finally, I got a chance to meet Mr. Nanda

I wanted to meet him for such a long time, but I couldn't get his appointment.

So now let me check – all my files, ready.  My appearance-perfectly formal and my phone is also silent

Hmmm. So let the play begin

I reached his office 10 mins before the appointment and exactly at 11:00 his secretary called me.

Then I went in and started conversing with me. He was indeed a man of knowledge and wit.

Then we started discussing the deal and he seemed quite interested in it so we went with the flow and our meeting was going smoothly

BUT suddenly I received a call from Becky and I rejected it as I was told that Mr. Nanda hated being interrupted and this deal was very important for my company so I couldn't afford to pick it up.

Nevertheless, she called again and again and I kept on rejecting it. After a while, Mr. Nanda guessed that I was probably disturbed and he told me to take the call and to return soon.

I rushed out of the room and picked up Becky's call. On picking it up I blew her off completely. I angrily said "Don't you understand that I am cutting your calls for a reason? Why the hell don't you get it!!! What do you want to ask? Be quick I don't have any time "

Becky replied "hey just calm down. I didn't know you were in a meeting. I thought you were ignoring me and I got short tempered so I called you again and again. All I wanted to ask was that what do you want for dinner tonight "

On hearing this I got all the angrier and said that "are you crazy??? You have been calling me again and again for asking this stupid question??? Do you even know how much important this meeting is for me "and bang I simply ended the call ......

Then I finally went in and apologized Mr. Nanda for the long wait. So then again we got in sync and when our meeting came to an end again-

Becky started calling me

AHHHH! WHY IS THIS WOMAN SO IMPOSSIBLE!!! WHEN WILL SHE GROW UP??

I ignored it and continued our meeting and she kept calling

After a while, someone stormed into the room and on turning I felt like dying.

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK. WHO IS IT, GUYS ???

DO DROP BY A COMMENT OR VOTE ...... and LET ME KNOW WHATEVER YOU FEEL .....