Chapter 7: the wedding!! Part 2

A/N: Hey guys!! Chapter 7 and I have 53 readers already!! BTW I drew the picture over the title, so just to say that I'm the original artist. Yaaaay!!!

16 March 2031

Ugh! I just woke up, and I feel sick. But guess who I woke up with today? Brandon!! Oh! right... Continuing my wedding...

So we started walking down the aisle, and everyone stood up as I came. I could feel myself blushing, thank goodness I had that veil on!

When we reached the end of the aisle, dad let go of me, and I took my place next to Brandon.

He leaned over and whispered "you look beautiful." I nodded and smiled. Never have I been so nervous in my entire life than on that day.

"All please be seated." Said the priest, and everyone sat down. "Ahem... Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today in the sight of God and in the face of his company, to join this man and this woman, in holy matrimony...

(Blah blah blah we all know how it goes)

"Do you, Brandon Roberts, take Nikki Maxwell, to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"And do you, Nikki Jeanette Maxwell, take Brandon Roberts to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"Very well then. You may now kiss the bride."

I squealed as Brandon gently lifted up the veil, looked at me, and smiled. He leaned in, slowly, until I grew impatient and met him halfway.

Everyone cheered, and Chloe and Zoey were screaming right behind me.

"AAAAAAH!!! Nikki Maxwell!! You're married!" Zoey squealed.

"Actually, it's Nikki Roberts from now on!" I replied.

"C'mon Nikki! We need to go take the wedding photos." Said Brandon, tugging my arm.

"Oh! Right! Okay... Mom? Could you just grab everyone for photos please?"

Mom nodded, and instantly became like a military officer. "Alright everyone! All family members, get over here, we have to go! Brianna! Stop tugging at your dress! Let's move, people, move move MOVE!!!" she shouted while waving her hands in different directions.

I was so happy we chose Mackenzie as the photographer, because she was really good actually.

Huh.

Seems like that little 'photo bonding' session with Brandon all those years ago, finally seemed to pay off.

Anyways, after a looooong photoshoot, we drove to the after party. Long story short, cut the cake, caught Brianna nearly getting drunk, and got her grounded, Zoey caught the bridal bouquet (again) but THIS time, the guy who caught the bride's thigh string was none other than Zoey's own boyfriend! Can I just say that when Brandon put his head under my dress and removed the string with his teeth, I was blushing and sweating like a sinner in church.

Okay... What did I miss... OOOH!! The bride and groom dance! I was blushing so much, that I had to hide my face in Brandon's amazing scent.

So at ten o'clock, Brandon and I climbed into a baby blue polo, with HUGE white letters painted onto the back window, spelling 'just married!!'

We drove off, leaving everyone else behind to continue partying. So now Brandon and I are on our honeymoon, in an amazingly beautiful lodge, right on the beach!

Brandon has just finished cooking me a surprise breakfast, so I should stop writing.

Well... 'Till tomorrow, dear diary!!

A/N: I am so glad you guys like this story!! Keep reading, eat your veggies and vote or comment pls!!