The Naked Truth

Kidra's POV_

"Hello Beautiful. How did you sleep?" I asked.

"It was going really well until I heard a familar voice boom through my ear." She said looking over at her bestfriend jasmine.

"I suppose your mad at me Jas, but please don't be. I'm having it hard enough trying to cope with the loss already plus I dropped my phone..." she said to Jasmine looking down.

Jasmine stood in front of her with her arms folded and a scowl on her face. But when she seen Aaliyah crying her anger faded. She leaned down over the wheelchair and hugged her. She stayed like that for a moment before saying,

"I'm not mad at you I was just worried, and even if I was I couldn't stay mad at you for long. I took care of everything.. The funeral will be Friday.. I'm going to stay with you for a while ok? I already got moved in and hired a cleaning crew. I already hired a blacksmith and replaced everything that was tooken. So all you have to do is rest."

I just stood there and watched them have their moment. Then there was a knock on the door. I looked at the girls who were looking at me and put my finger up to my mouth signaling them to be quiet. They understood but eyes got big when they saw me pull out my gun and walked over to the door.

"Who is it?" I barked angry as hell that no one alerted me about an unidentified person was on my land.

"It's me baby Cleo, open up!" Cleo said.

"Nah you good you don't got no buisness here. I told you i'd get at you when I was ready. Poping up at my crib wasn't apart of the conversation. You can leave." I said in a low tone. Annoyed at who was on the other side of the door.

"Aw come on man I came all the way over here from the east I should at least get to see you before I go!" she complained.

I looked back at the girls and told them that everything was cool and whispered to them that Cleo was a crazy ass bitch who be stalking at me. And opened the door to see Cleo standing in front of me in nothing but her panties, bra, and heels with only a trench coat to cover it. She had a big smile plastered on her face before she seen Aaliyah and Jasmine behind me and her whole deminar changed.

"Who the fuck is them bitches Kidd? Oh so you cheating on me now? Oh you got life so fucked up if you think ima just stand her and let you disrespect me like this!" and she just went on with her rambling.

I was about to open my mouth and reply but i felt a small hand touch my side and I looked down to see Jasmine easing her way out the door. Jasmine just watched her continue to act a fool and call her and Aaliyah out their names. I tried to step forward but Jasmine put her hand on my chest letting me know that she could handle it and although I was hesitant I drew back.

Cleo was know in the middle of calling me a low down dirty dog. Jasmine simply walked up and punched her right in the mouth. The impact was so hard the Cleo flew back and fell on the ground. "Damn." I said.

Jasmine walked up to her and kicked her in the face. She leaned down and started yelling saying,

"Look lil bitch,, I don't know you and I already can't stand you. I'm pretty sure you can't stand me either after I just fucked up your mouth. Know I don't know who the fuck you thought you was to waltz up in here and think that you can run shit and disrespect everybody you see just cause you think you can but its apparent that your the one who has life fucked up. Its one thing to act ratchet but its another to do it without clothing. Now I suggest you get up and make your way over to your car and handle whatever beef you have with Kidd later when she doesn't have company." And she stood up and looked at the pathetic female that lay before her.

Cleo slowly stood up and smiled blood dripping down her face on to her chest and started to say something before I cut her off.

"Nah don't say shit yeen got no buisness here then you wanna jump to conclusions about shit that don't got none to do with you so there for you just got your ass whooped go home and don't come back to my crib or my goons gone tag your ass on sight. Duces bitch." And with that we went inside and closed the door. I looked at Aaliyah to see a distant look on her face. She looked up at me but stayed silent for a long time before looking at Jasmine and annoucing that she wanted to go home. I asked her why and she said that she could see right through me. I wanted to protest but I knew after what just happened it wouldn't be a wise thing to do so I held it off.

"Will I see you again?" I asked hesistantly.

She looked at me with uncertainty in her eyes and then said,

"I don't know."

Although I was a little hurt I understood why. Jasmine gave me a look that said we had alot to talk about and I just knoded in agreement. Damn what am I going to do?