Chapter 1

I was sat in my room reading Alice in Wonderland, as per usual. I have always been fascinated by the Cheshire cat. He was my favourite. I closed the book and opened up my laptop, I typed in:

Alice in Wonderland: Cheshire cat.

It came up with various images of the Cheshire cat but one stick out in-particular. It was the cat but his mouth was all red and covered in blood, his teeth were also covered in blood. For some reason that image was stuck in my head for the rest of the day.

I walked into my parents room, they were asleep, I saw the end of my moms knife stuck imbetween the mattresses and I picked it out. It was a big butchers knife. I walked to the bathroom and looked into the mirror. I dug the knife into my cheek by my lips and swiped it slowly so it cut deep into my flesh. It reached my ear and I stopped and curved it around and dug in and went back to my lips.

I laughed slightly as a big chunk of my skin hit the bathroom tiles, the pain was soothing. I began doing I on the other side and I looked into the mirror when I finished and smiled. It hurt to smile but I know this would happen, the pain helped me, all this pain at once was extremely soothing.

There was something missing though. Teeth. Sure I had my regular teeth but the Cheshire cat had multiple and I wanted to be just like him. I washed off the knife and went into my parents room. When I opened the door my mom sat up and squinted her eyes at me. She gasped and I walked closer to her and my father. I pressed the knife to her neck and she screamed which woke my father up. I quickly swiped the knife into her throat making her bleed out. She was choking and gasping and I couldn't help but laugh. I did the same to my father but before I did it I whispered.

"We're all mad here" And then I slashed his throat and watched as their bodies went limp. I pulled out their teeth and walked to the bathroom and looked into the mirror. I grabbed one of the teeth and pushed it into my bleeding cheek. I did it one by one until I ran out of teeth, I still don't have enough teeth.

I walked down the stairs and to my dogs cage, he was barking at me and I smiled. I opened his cage and reached for the knife. I stabbed the dog multiple times as it tried to bite me. It finally collapsed and I stamped on his snout making some of his teeth fall out. I picked them up and looked in the mirror in the kitchen. I pushed each one in until I heard police sirens.

The neighbours called the cops.

The door was booted open and the police gasped as did my neighbours when they saw me. The dog lying limp on the floor and the police aimed their guns at me. I chuckled and one of them walked slowly towards me. They pulled out handcuffs and I struggled to get free as they put them on me. I smirked as they gasped when they turned around

Written above the door frame in blood was,

We're all mad here...

I still don't have enough teeth...