A Baby?

Lucy P.O.V

A sunrise and birds chirping was always a good sign of a peaceful morning. If anyone were to walk around and listen to how quite it is, would then realize that there is a snoring monster living somewhere near the area. Problem is that it is a monster, but in the form of a twenty year old girl who looks like a witch with very messy hair going all over the place. When I was a kid I had no idea that I snored while I slept. It wasn't until my dear old dad Gohan told me, along with why he didn't get very much sleep in one particular night.

He explained it to me and I thought I had some sort of sickness, but I soon got over it and got a good laugh about it with my dad.

Right now, I was snoring and sprawled all over my bed with my blanket over me, while my left leg was sticking out of the warm covers I felt myself stirring. A few seconds later I opened my eyes and slowly sat up, as I rubbed my eyes and yawned I then scratched my head which made me realize how out of control my hair is right now. Before heading into the bathroom, I made my bed and opened my curtain up to let some light in.

I yawned while walking into the bathroom, as I scratched my back and looked at the mirror to see the monster I call frizzy hair. Usually this is a regular thing for me every morning, but luckily I know how to fix my hair up in under three minutes. All it takes is a comb, a light amount of hair gel, and a lot of elbow grease.

The comb went easily through my hair, along with the gel that helped keep it from going to out of control. My earlier mentioned three minutes went by very quick, but I was already done with my hair, which was as crazy looking as it was yesterday.

I walked out of my bathroom to then change out of my orange shirt, as I was now only wearing a black bra and black panties. While I stretched my arms up in the air, I walked in front of my closet and opened it to see my many pairs of orange gi's, black undershirts, blue wristbands, dark pink sashes, orange combat skirts, pairs of socks, and around four pairs of black combat boots with orange laces.

Thinking back to what Willow told me yesterday on having the exact same pairs of clothing makes me realize how I may need to change it up a bit. Usually it comes to mind, but in all honesty I'm always comfortable wearing the same clothes.

Next thing you know I got myself completely dressed and ready to head on out for my morning run.

Before I did though, I went into my dad's shrine and kneeled down in front of his photo. I grabbed a lighter that was next to my back up box of matches, in case the lighter didn't have any fuel left to spark a flame, and lit a few of the candles that were next to the framed picture.

Once they were lit I put the lighter back and placed my hands on my lap, as I said to my dad, "Good morning dad, hoping you had a good nights sleep. I mean I always have a good nights sleep, especially after a great meal."

I chuckled lightly to myself and remembered how after ever one of my meals I'd feel a bit drowsy, but maybe that's just me feeling tired for no reason. My dad would tell me how sometimes whenever someone is suddenly tired is because they need to relax and take a nap. This of course was when I was younger and nowadays I keep up with a nice carefree life, while training to get stronger.

"Anyways, I talked to Willow yesterday to see how she's been and her brother Richard also joined in on our conversation. They both said hi and all three of us had a great time chatting."

I blushed and remembered what I'm going to have to do next week on Friday, as I then mentioned, "Your never going to believe what I'm doing next week, but I'll have you know that it was against my will. Willow has decided to take me shopping for some formal wear, which I'm pretty sure means less mobility for me. Boy I could just imagine how that's going to feel. Especially while the whole reason for me shopping with my friend in the first place is to meet her folks."