Lee Changsub

Your first meeting is a bit awkward but you are very thankful in meeting that way because if not, you will not have this kind of relationship right now.

You are now with Lee Changsub for 3  years. He started pursuing you for 1 year so all in all he dedicated his love and life for you for 4 years. He already proved his love for you.

Yes, you had your petty quarrels but it never last for long. You and Changsub always forgive and forget all those things ; and the both of you had trust and also you two are honest with another that makes your relationship stronger than before.

Your parents likes Lee Changsub because of his sense of humor that makes your parents approve immediately to him.

Even though his face looks like he is always sleepy you still admire him. One of the things that you like about him it is his manliness in how he protects you and how he express his love for you.

And now your wedding day came, you can't help it but smile remembering all the happy memories that you've made with Changsub. You are now preparing yourself and getting ready to go to the church where the ceremony will be held.

"Hey, how was your day milady? Are you happy right now?" Sungjae asked you.

After your hairdresser finished doing your hair, obviously. You faced Sungjae with a smile and made your friendly hand shake.

"Of course I'm happy but alittle bit nervous? What brings you here?" you asked him.

"Well, I'm just checking you out are you really sure that you're going to marry hyung?" he said with a teasing tone and he is starting to say some things telling me that I might regret marrying Changsub.

"Ya! Don't be like that." you said in between your laugh.

"Nahh. I'm just kidding. I just said those words to loosen your nervousness your hands are too cold."

"Haha. You know that I loved him from the start oppa so I will love him forever. I know he is always sleepy and coward but I'll accept him with all my heart."

"Hey, enough with the sweet thoughts save that for later." He started to cringe.

"You know I hate hearing mushy sweety lines from couples." He continued.

"Okay then oppa. Hahaha You'll get used to it when you meet someone special who knows." you said to him and started to fix your make up.

"All right I'll be going now. Best wishes!"

He started waving and when he came near to the door you hollered at him.

"Wait, oppa!"

"Hmm?"

"How was he? Changsub"

"Apparently up until now he still got mental breakdown he didn't get enough sleep and still talking faster saying some "what ifs" he is so worried that you might not continue this marriage." he said while smiling.

"What makes him think like that? Haha."

"Well, that's Lee Changsub full of negativities in his mind." Seo Eunkwang suddenly appears at the scene with Jung Ilhoon.

"We'll be going now! Bye! See you later." Sungjae bid his goodbye.

"Bye oppas!"

"Bye sister-in-law" said Eunkwang and started to drag the two maknaes.

-

You are now in front of the altar, exchanging vows with your loved one and you can feel his nervousness, his hands are shaking and also cold at the same time.

Now it's Changsub's turn to say his vows for you, "Ahhm. How will I start this? You know that I loved you from the start I guess love at first sight is true for me  because when I first saw you I can't get you out of my sight. My eyes are fixed on you. Others might say that we're not match for each other but look at us now we're here at the altar exchanging our vows making our promises that are not going to break because our love for one another is one of the factor that makes our relationship more stronger. I know that sometimes or always out of my mind you know that I'm doing those to make you happy. And I promised to you that I will make you happy everyday. And I am very thankful that I met a girl like you, I know this sound childish but can I say that my life is incomplete without you even before I met you it is incomplete but because of you, you make me feel so complete. I love you."

Changsub said that makes  him blushed and looked at you with a smile and his lips gestured Thank you for being here.

And that makes your turn to blush.

And the crowd started to cheer for the both of you.

Now it is your turn,

"Lee Changsub, first of all don't ever think that my love for you will change. I will always and forever love you. Even if our first meeting is a bit awkward I'll still accept the fact that you can't go bungee jumping alone and also can't ride the roller coaster. I still remember the time that you are calling your mom and I was there looking at you, you look like a cry baby that time so I went to you and gave you some encouraging words so that you can go bungee jumping. And I'm so happy that you did it you listened to me." After you said that the crowd started to laugh especially his members.

"You are always coward hyung!" Hyunsik shouted to Changsub which is now making faces to him.

"Okay, okay sorry for bringing that up. Yeobo. Hahaha." you cleared your throat and continued saying your vows. "Well, I am sorry because sometimes I am so sensitive and be mad at you with no appropriate reasons. And also I am very thankfuk for having you all my life I thought I wouldn't meet the right person for me but there you are standing here with me. It's true that it takes a lot of patience to meet the beauty of a product and that was you. I wonder what life would be without you. I promise to be a loving wife and mom to our future children. I love you Lee Changsub I am now ready to take over your last name. I love you."

The crowd started to cheer for the both of you and heard Eunkwang said, "Ya! Changsub you are so lucky to have her! You are one hell of a lucky guy!"

After saying your vows you started to become red and looked at Changsub who is now smiling at you and then suddenly hugged and kissed you. That makes the crowd cheer really wild.

Oh how I loved this guy. you said in your mind while kissing him passionately in front of the altar and your family and friends. And now this is the start of your life being Mrs. Lee.

A/n:

Okay! Lee Changsub One shot story updated! Yeyyy! For those Changsub biased out there this is for you. :3 Sorry for some errors. 

Don't forget to vote and comment.

I need those for inspirations kekeke. Joke!

Anyway, how was everybody's sem break? Is it good? Well mine is not that good I feel so lonely here my sisters are not with me so I'm alone here. Huhuhu.

Well, I got you guys so no need for me to be sad. :)

Please do follow me on instagram and twitter @ROVIN_skjnysjil

I'll see you there! :)