Lee Changsub 2

It's morning and I feel that I am sick and I am about to vomit.  So I immediately went to the comfort room to spit it out. 

Aagh.  Why am I feeling like this?  Then I went back to our bed because it seems like all my strength and energy are gone. And I feel more sleepy.  I am not like this before.  What the hell is happening to me?

It's a good thing that Changsub didn't saw me in that situation it will make him worry if he'll know about the incident earlier. 

He is making our breakfast right now.  When we got married, we made house rules. Like who is going to prepare breakfast for this day.  For an example like now, Changsub is responsible for that. Then tomorrow it will be me. 

So I fixed our bed and went down even though I am still sleepy because we both agreed that we will get up early everyday. 

I saw him at the kitchen with his apron on.  And he is cooking pancake.  Oh my, I suddenly went to him and hugged him to his back and greeted him,  "Good Morning yeobo!! " i kissed him in his cheeks. 

Which makes him stop from what he is doing and I saw his eyes widen. 

"Jagi?! What's with you today?  Is there something wrong you are acting weirdly?"

"I don't know I just feel like I wanted to get near you so I did.  You don't want it then? " i said because I immediately become annoyed from what he said. 

Then he panicked from what I said , he turned off the stove and put the pancake on the plate and left it at the table and said,  "Yah!!  I really want it!!  You know!  I am just not used to it.  It's new for me.  you know that I love you. " then he hugged me and kissed me on my forehead.  I just smiled and hugged him back.  And with what he did my heart melts easily. 

"Yeobo,  I am hungry. " I said to him while pouting. 

"I know,  I made pancake just for you. And after we eat our breakfast we will go to the amusement park. I won on the raffle promo and I got tickets to the amusement park.  Are you in? " he said and that idea makes me happy. 

"Of course yeobo!  As long as I am with you.  " i replied and I ate my pancakes happily. I put some chocolate, butter land pancake syrup I also added some strawberry jam and some ketchup on my pancakes and ate it.

And i saw changsub looking at me weirdly.  i just ignored him because it is really delicious he must try it if he wanted to. 

--
After an hour. We are now ready to go to the amusment park. 

When we got there, we rode the extreme rides which makes my husband cry like an idiot. He really is afraid of heights.  But he still wanted to ride it with me because he is worried whom will be sitting beside me.  A possessive husband here alert! But i really like it especially when he gets jealous. 

And we are now at the same park watching the beautiful sunset with our hands intertwined and my head is on his shoulders. We are talking about our happy memories with each other and I am happy because he still remembers. 

We are now about to go to the car park and I felt dizzy suddenly so I stopped and looks like I am going to faint. 

"What's wrong?  Are you sick?!  Jagi?!  Let's go to the hospital to check you up. " Changsub panicked.  Then he carried me bridal style and get me in to our car. While he is driving I can see that he is nervous.  I held his hand and smiled at him faintly then everything went black. 

--
I woke up in a hospital room and I saw my husband sleeping beside me and he is now holding my hand and he is sleeping while sitting beside my bed. 

I woke him up,  "yeobo?  What happened? "

"You fainted when we are at the carpark. We are still waiting for the results of the tests that they did to you earlier. I am scared earlier I don't know what to do. I thought I am going to lose you." Changsub said and I saw his eyes started to water and he kissed my hand. 

Then suddenly,  the doctor came in a smile in his face. 

"There is nothing to worry about.  Congratulations Mr and Mrs.  Lee. " then he looked at me,  "You are 1 week pregnant. "

Then he handshaked with me and Changsub.  After that he went out of the room.

Changsub was there near at the door and I saw him that he looks like he is really shocked. He just stood there. Then after a few seconds he sauntered his way to me and asked,  "Is it true that I am going to be a father?!"

"yes" i said happily and hold my tummy.  
Changsub went near me and kissed me on my lips and I felt his tears went to me face and he said,  "Thank you jagi, for bearing my child.  I love you.  I really can't believe it.  " when he said that my eyes too started to water.  Afterwards Changsub put his hand on my tummy and said,  "I promise to be a good father to you baby and also I promise your mother to be a good husband to her. I love you both. " he kissed my tummy and he gave a me a hug.

A/N:
Hooray!  It's my first time to write a one shot in a married setting.  Haha.  I am sorry if there was a mistake.  I just tried it.  Haha.  I am planning to post this tomorrow but I don't know why I have this feeling that I won't have time to post this tomorrow.  So here you go guys.  :)

Anyway do follow me in twitter @ROVIN_skjnysjil

Do comment and vote. Thank you melodies.  Love you all. 

Love lots, 

Rovin

P. S.  I am still working on my other imagines.  Please look forward to it. 

P. P. S.  Minhyuk is next