Rivendell

The first thing she felt was the pain in her left hand and the second was a gently hand in her hair.

"How far are we?"

Strider carefully avoided the spikes in her hair and answered, "Welcome back and we will be in Rivendell in an hour or two."

"That's good" Abyss fell asleep but this time was...quiet.

Time skip

"Elizabeth we're back" The two ranges look up and saw the beautiful Rivendell... a small cluster of elegant Elven Buildings sitting in a Shangri-la like Valley below towering cliffs and snow capped mountains.

"It's good to be back" Elizabeth almost felt at peace as they rode up the gates, they managed to get a few horses and roded horseback, and waved at the guards and some friends. They helped their hobbit friends to get down from the horse. Once that was done they were greeted by a handsomely age elf who was better know as..

"Lord Elrond" The two nodded to their old friend who hug them.

"Estel, Areth. My dear you need help" Lord Elrond notices the blood soaked bandages and lightly touch it. Elizabeth breathe deeply as he done this and her arm started to feel better.

"Thank you", Elizabeth check her arm and asked, "How's Jack?" As if on cue the elf, the two humans, and the three hobbits heard a voice singing in an off tune, "Oh yo oh yo a pirate's life for me! Come on everybody!"

Elizabeth look at her life time friend skipping around, singing and holding a bottle of wine, "He's drunk."

"Your surprise?" One of the guards asked while looking at the dirty human who was still singing with disgust.

"Nope" Elizabeth walk away and nodded to Jack as he got closer to the group. "What happen to the lass?"

"Ring wrath" The man said bluntly.

"Hm, has she said anything?" Jack asked.

"No" Lord Elrond answer and left to find Elizabeth before the pirate did something.

"Well then come along we have some hobbits to feed" Jack grabbed the hobbits and the ranger and walk them to where the food was at.

Elizabeth got check up by Lord Elrond before sending her off and told her no fighting and to take it easy for a day or two. Elizabeth went back to her room and change into something comfortable.

While she was changing Strider came in to check on her

While she was changing Strider came in to check on her. "Elizabeth, how do you feel?"

Elizabeth walk out from behind her dress area and Strider saw the tattoos that she is cover with, some of the stories he knew, others not so much. "I had better days the lord wants me to rest." Elizabeth pick up a brush and untangle her hair from the braids.

"The day that happens is the day you'll be in peace." Strider softly grabbed brush and did it for her.

"Thank you Aragon." Strider's real name is Aragon.