The Show: Chapter 2 Jake's P.O.V.

***JAKE’S POV***

I ran my hand through my newly cut hair nearly five times before screaming. I’m sure I was going to get yelled out by the people next door, I had been pretty pissed for the past couple of days, at myself, at Nikki, at hell anything I could think of. I even yelled at the pizza guy for being five minutes early and told him to be on time instead of early, like what a douche move. All my moves are douche moves, I freaking screwed up with Nikki and it’s not like an apology and flowers are gonna cut it with her.

I jumped up out of the wooden desk I was sitting gat in the bleak hotel room. The walls stared at me, their grey and light blue wallpaper dancing across the room in the same boring floral pattern. I sighed and flopped on my back onto the bed, I seriously needed to get it together. Something drastic could change Nikki’s mind. Something spontaneous, something so unthought-of of she wouldn’t have a choice but talk me back. Somewhere public and at a time where she couldn’t be possibly thinking about me.

A large smile thawed across my face like something foreign, a smile spread on my face that was once frozen into a frown. I knew how to get Nikki back and this time I wasn’t going to let her go. This time I won’t screw up, I mean third times a charm right? I will not be some douche bag. Scratch that….I just won’t make a fool of myself.

Determination pumped through my veins as I knew today will be the day I would get Nikki Carson to be my girlfriend. If I was able to do twice I can do it again. I glanced down at my silver Cartier watch and calculated how long it would take for me to get to the site of the show from the hotel I’m staying at. Hopefully she was staying late because it was going to take me a good forty-five minutes.

I somehow grabbed my car keys rushing impossibly fast out of the pretty crappy hotel. I ran past a maid who yelled Spanish at me and then knocked into a bellhop with numerous bags in his hand which all dropped and one of them even popped open. I apologized and patted him on the back. If the circumstances where different, I would’ve stopped and helped him but I needed to get to the venue where the show was being held before Nikki left.

                        ***************** (40 min later) ******************

I think I just ran 3 red lights but for Nikki it’d all be worth it. I stepped out of the car and scanned the parking lot. A smile wormed its way onto my face as I spotted her car still parked and her not leaving the building. I almost started across the parking lot when I noticed a group of paparazzi waiting outside, harassing other models but probably really here for Nikki.

“Hey there sexy.”

I jumped around, startled. I half sighed in relief and in fear because it Jessie.

Jeez that girl was hot but damn was she annoying as hell. Honestly if I wasn’t so in love with Nikki, I’d probably try to bang her. She had really nice legs and she knew how to kiss well though I don’t know because she seems forever single. A small smile creeped onto my face, now who’d I’d really like to get with was Jordyn, she was so damn hot. Whoa, I shake my head and get rid of that thought, because thinking like that is what got me in this situation.

Jessie cocked her head to the side and said,

“Well you gonna say something?”

I realized I had just been standing there for a good thirty seconds, with a frown on my face, not answering. I looked her in the eyes and said,

“Jessie you were just a fling, leave alone.”

I could feel my eyes get darker as my words got harsher.

She smiled and said way to cheerfully for my taste,

“Oh, that’s what you think but we’re having a baby and I’m keeping it.”

She rubbed her flat stomach. She looked up and her eyes widened and darkened,

“The baby is yours, we will be a family and Nikki will be out of the picture or else your movie career is down the drain. Don’t try me Jake.”

My eyes widened and now I couldn’t keep my eyes of her stomach. She couldn’t possibly be pregnant; I mean when can you tell anyways? God, the stuff that happens when you’re drunk. I rubbed my head nervously and opened my mouth to speak but instead she interrupted me saying,

“We love you babe, don’t do anything reckless. A baby needs its daddy.”

With that she sauntered off, leaving me speechless and in shock.

I need to find Nikki and as if right on cue, the photographer’s started yelling her name and I rushed over to her and slammed my lips into hers.

I grabbed her head as I felt her squirming body underneath me. I kissed harder, why wasn’t I feeling any sparks or tingles? Is that what happens when the other person doesn’t love you back and you know it? I couldn’t help but feel a small tear in my heart. Nikki somehow managed to capture and break my heart all at the same time. And as much as I feel like a chick for saying this but, she was everything and now I’m her nothing.

Her gorgeous-self pulled away and anger filled her eyes and she kicked straight in the balls. Searing pain started to erupt all throughout my body and I doubled over from the pain.

Damn, my life sucks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***AUTHOR'S NOTE***

Why'd ya think of this chapter? i cant help but like writing in Jake's pov..i mean poor guy 

:(   he's been through a lot and now he's a baby daddy..say whaaaattt???! or is Jessie lying??