Moving in

Connor and I laid across the couch watching the boys bring in stuff, slowly filling the new house up with furniture. I watched as sweat beaded Jake's face.

"Lift with your knees babe." I said. He glanced at me.

"Jay, please. Let me finish this shit...hush."

I laughed when he rolled his eyes. He carried in a new flat screen and took it down the hall. They had been moving stuff in all day. We stayed the night before, making a big ass palate on the floor where everybody was spread out. Ej and Trina didn't get much sleep, because they frankly didn't give a damn that everybody else was trying to sleep. It was dark and all they wanted to do was play underneath the sheets. Jake made sure that I was far away from Sincere and Roc. He slept beside me with his arms chained to my body; his overprotective ass. He didn't even want to let me go to the bathroom. Sleeping on the floor was uncomfortable, and I'm glad that they have most of the furniture and things in, now all we have to do is decorate and hook up the tv and stuff like that. New house, new beginning, new everything. Sincere doesn't really say much to me anymore. Jake really doesn't like her. I'm actually surprised that he agreed to live in a house with everybody, knowing that Sincere was included.

"Sincere, getcho' ass in here and help us move this shit." Roc yelled. She quickly got up. I grabbed her hand and told her to sit down. She looked at me with every bit of hesitation in her eyes. I pulled her down on the couch with me.

"Don't let him talk to you like that.." I mumbled. Roc walked in and glanced at me, and then Sincere.

"What the fuck did I say?" Roc just can't stop raising his voice at people. He approached Sincere and grabbed a hold of the back of her neck, yanking her up like a dog. I stood up and grabbed her hand.

"Roc, stop talking to her like that...and quit putting your hands on her!" I smacked his hand. He smacked my hand. I narrowed my eyes at him. Connor watched quietly. Roc pushed me down on the couch and yanked Sincere out of the room with him. I rolled my eyes and looked at Connor who was looking at me.

"What..."

"Girl, I don't know how you do that shit...."

Vote comment share and all that good stuff 💖