Boredom

Its Saturday and all i've done is sleep. I woke up by my freaking brother runnig into my room.

"Avy! Nash is here" he said as he shook me out of my deep sleep. I swear i was drooling

"Hmm" i moaned and i covered my face with a pillow.

"Ill tell him to wake you up"

With that he left my room. And as he said Nash came in.

"Wake up sleeping beauty" He said kissig my forehead.

"Mornin' Boo" I said wraping my arms in his neck. I kissed his cheek and sat straight in bed. "Ill go take a quick shower. Brb" i said standing up while rubing my eyes.

I closed the walk-in-closet's door and then walked into the bathroom. I grab a fresh towel and leave it in the counter. I take my clothes off and walk in the shower letting the warm water hit my skin.

After 20 minutes i walked out of the shower and wraped up myself in the towel. I walk into he closet and put on a white shirt and grey sweatpants along with some socks. I walk out and sit in bed with Nash. He was looking Twitter and Instagram.

"So wanna do something? Or lets just stay here and watch movies and cuddle?" He said looking at me.

"I take the movies! Ill go for popcorn and shtuff" i said kissing his soft lips.

I walked downstairs and grab popcorn, candies and sodas. I walk upstairs and knock on Chris' room.

"Hey Chris. Whatcha doing?" I saked looking inside his room.

"Ill go out with Hayes and Savannah since she just moved here. I guess ill be at the mall. So yeah and no funny buisness with Nash. Im younger but your still my sister!" He kissed my forehead and left. I chuckled and walked back to my room and Nash had Netflix on.

"How about..... Nightmare on elm street?" He said with an evil smirk

"Fine with me" i said as it wasn't a big deal. Which actually is. Im so freaking scrade of scary movies! Ughh

☆☆☆☆

We are halfway through the movie and i sink my head in Nash's body everytime i get scared. Gaaahh!!! Im so scared!!!

"Avy it's okay. Im here" he said rubbing my back. I just noded and huged him tighter than i already was.

Once the movie was over we put on something more normal. As the basic white girl i am, I decided to choose Mean Girls.

We laughed all the movie. Its so funny when Cady sees stuff as wild animals would react. Its just hilarious!!

I stooed the movie halfway through and decided to do something different. Nash walked downstairs as i grabed my soccer ball.

"You play soccer?" He asked impressed.

"All my life" i said laughing at him. "I forgot to tell ya that little detail about me"

We walked outside to my backyard and he decided to be golie. I scored as many goals as you can imagine. He definately looks better with football or lacrosse. Its funny how he tried so hard to score a goal with me as a golie.

"Hey! You are really good at this! Its not fair!" He siad walking towards me, wraping his arms aroung my waist.

"Then how about you teach me to play lacrosse?" I said smirking.

"Lets go to my place then" he grabed my hand and took my outside and we started walking to his place.

☆☆☆☆

Once we got there he grabed the sticks and he small ball. We waljed to his backyard and started our little practice.

After a while i started getting pretty good at it. I could score now! This sport is cool!!

"Hey Nash! I like this!" I said scoring once more.

"Your good at it tho" he said kissing me softly.

We walked inside and decided tonorder some pizza and take care of skylynn. We played some games and horsies as she would say.

She is adorable i could just hug her all the time. She is like my little sister. I enjoy spending time with her. We rode horses together once and im planing on doing that again with her soon.

.
.
.
.
.

Hi guys!!!
Okay i've been super inspired and happy these days! I've been doing really good in school and my midterm grades will be given soon! And my teachers are telling me how great im doing. So im really happy for that!
Now i have more time to update so be prepared for more!!

Stay Awesome!

~Isabella~