Welcome Back To Mystic Falls

Addison above

[Addison's P.O.V]

I am going home. Unfortunately.
Don't get me wrong I love my brothers and I miss them. Stefan and Damon mean the world to me. However, it was nice getting away from all the supernatural drama. Chilling at the Beach in California and the Summer sun was great too. And in case you already haven't guessed yes, I'm a vampire.

I'm currently at the train station looking for Stefan. I spot him and run into his arms. I was too happy to care about people staring.

"How's my favorite big brother?" I ask curiously.

"Good. Sorry, Damon couldn't come he's being Damon." He says apologetically

"Of course that's our oldest brother for you" I sigh

Stefan got my bags as we headed to his car. I kept my bag with the snacks. It was a long drive home. Mystic falls is a few towns away. We live in a supernatural haunted small town. Located in Virginia. As I chewed my gummy worms as Stefan begin talking.

"How was your trip? meet anyone new?" He asked slightly concerned asking the second question.

"My trip was great I got to sightsee I did a lot of swimming and I felt so ...normal" I felt sad but pushed my emotions aside and continued. " and if you mean if I met any guys that'd be a no I didn't. I did meet a couple of girls around my age and we hung out, tho so no need to go back and get them up." I laughed slightly and he chuckled in agreement.

Soon we passed a familiar sign it read:
'Welcome to Mystic Falls'. I smiled I couldn't wait to see all of my friends.

Stefan brought me to the boardinghouse. Home. Everyone was already waiting for me. I take the hug Damon before turning to my three best friends. Elena, Bonnie, and Caroline. We had a group hug moment. Then Matt pulled me into a hug. Tyler smiled and shouted "welcome back Addison!". Jeremy smirked and quickly left.

He left me confused but I continued on.
"So... What did I miss?" I ask curiously

"What didn't you miss, little sister" Damon replies with a slight smirk

Before I can reply Jeremy quietly comes back. After mingling with everybody else I approach Jeremy. He hands me a small present. Austin and shock before unwrapping it. It's a painting it was a note that read "remember me, love -Klaus"

"Niklaus" I whisper.

"so that's lover boy's name? Elijah was talking to Elena here yesterday. he saw a picture of you and asked Elena about you. He later came back and gave me this from lover boy. He's strange..." Jeremy said with a slight smirk

"you have no idea" I mumbled and quickly walked away.

[Stefan's P.O.V]

I was off to the train station. I was picking up my sister Addison. So much happened while she was gone, especially with Elena. Elijah came into town a couple of months ago. And just yesterday Klaus arrived. Apparently, Klaus was very interested in my sister. I need to protect her.

For now, I will keep my mouth shut this trip was a break from "all the evil of the supernatural world". Addison decided to go away after a brief breakdown. She does not need stress on her first day back.

I arrive at the train station we previously each other and head to my car. While driving occasionally ask her about her trip. I stay focused on the road. I halfway listen until she says -

" I felt so... Normal" she frowns slightly but quickly as a joke to mask her emotions "and if you mean if I met any guys that'd be a no I didn't. I met a couple of girls around my age and we hung out, tho so no need to go back and beat them up ." She laughed lightly while I chuckled. Okay, so I was extremely protective of my little sister that's not a crime. At least I don't smother hair like Damon does.

When we got there we said our greetings, hugged and started conversating. I was talking to Bonnie when I saw my sister's shocked expression across the room. But quickly turned back to the urgent conversation. I mentally reminded myself to talk to her later...

After everyone left she finished unpacking. I knocked and entered when she said "come in"

"What's wrong you look shocked and talking to Jeremy earlier," I asked

She stopped packing look down quickly as if ashamed. "Just a tiny little revelation." She sighed heavily stressed.

"Why are you being so cryptic? " I asked

She just ignored my question and said "goodnight, brother"

I went to bed concerned for my sister but was able to fall asleep.