Chapter Three

When You First Saw Him

Eight years of your life went by and you are now 18 yo'.

Present Day👇🏽👇🏽

You woke up excited because it was the first day of your last year in school. You jumped out of bed and went into the bathroom. After shower you changed into this and went downstairs for breakfast..

 After shower you changed into this and went downstairs for breakfast

Dad:Morning princess

You:Morning soldier

Dad:😄

Mom:Want some coffee

You:Sure

Dad:Hurry we gotta leave.

You drank your warm coffee and waited outside for your dad . He would drive you to school every day until he decided to buy you a car. At a stoplight, a police officer tackled someone to the floor and started beating them up. Your dad drove off the lane and got out the car. After he handcuffed him, he dragged him towards his car and threw him in the backseat. I swear to god this dude was on all sorts of drugs. His eyes were red and acting crazy.

Dad:This is what i deal with every day

You turn around to see him and he notices your looking at him. His eyes got wide and it felt like he was staring deep into your soul. You tried to look away but you couldn't because it felt like he was controlling you. Then....

Dad:Y/n don't look at him!!

That snapped you out of it.

Psycho:Noo i want to see you😵👹👹👹👹👿👿👿😖😖👺

Dad:Shut up

He drops you off and you jump out the car. You thought about what just happened and was scared. The doors weren't opened yet because not many people arrived but then. A cool car pulled up and a tall, handsome, long haired guy came out..

 A cool car pulled up and a tall, handsome, long haired guy came out