Chapter Two

Him (Sebastian Moy)

Once upon a time you were 10 years old playing in your backyard. You were running around and picking flowers when you spot a beautiful one. You run towards it a pick it up. As you turn around you notice something move in the woods. Being the curious child you are. You start walking towards it. When you get their,you notice it was a boy that looked almost the same age as you. But he was eating from a dead deer . You step closer and step on a branch causing it to snap and make a loud noise. He notices you and  his mouth was covered with blood....

                  (Younger tho)

With a wave of his hand the dead deer flies off earth and the blood disappers off his face

With a wave of his hand the dead deer flies off earth and the blood disappers off his face. You found this very cool and..

You: Wow how did you do that?

He doesn't say anything and looked around for anything that would help him get away.

Him:Shhhhhhhh

You: Im y/n what's your name?😊

Him:Um im Adam

You:Hi Adam d-do you wanna be friends?

He finds a thin tree branch and somehow throws it at your legs causing you to fall down. He was going to run but since he used his powers he fell down and started to faint. His skin was pale and he looked very tired. Being the caring child you are , you walk over to him a carry him under a tallllll tree. You lay flowers around him and use a leaf to give him air. He woke up and looked ok again.

Him:Im so sorry

You:Its fine but how did you do that??

Him:Its nothing just let me fix this for you

He points his hand towards the cut the tree branch made and made the cut close.

You:How are you doing this ?

He doesn't say anything and just falls back and starts to faint again. You quickly fan him again until he regains energy. Then in the distance you hear a female voice call someone.

Female:SEBASTIAN!!

He quickly gets up and runs towards the voice.

You:Wait where are you going and who's sebastian?

Him:No one and nowhere. But can you make a promise

You:Yea what is it

Him:Ok promise me you won't tell anyone what i just did or what you just saw

You:Wh-

Him:Don't worry about it just don't tell no one

You:Ok i promise

He gives you a smile before flying up in the air and swinging through the tree's to go somewhere. Just then you hear your mom

Mom:Y/n

Mom:Y/N DINNER IS READY

Mom:Come inside to bathe then eat

She walks out the door and finds you looking for something.

Mom:Who are you looking for?

You remember the promise and said....

You:No one

She looks confused as her face expression turns from happy to scared😨

Mom:Okay well play time is over lets go inside.

You just keep looking for sebastian.

Mom:Who are you looking for?!

You look at her and just walk back i side. After your mom took you a shower you ate dinner then went back to your room. You took out some pencils and paper then drew some pictures of sebastian.

 You took out some pencils and paper then drew some pictures of sebastian

You put them under your mattress and go to sleep

You put them under your mattress and go to sleep. While your eyes were closed you thought of how many things he could be hiding from you. How does he teleport things with his mind? Who was that calling him? All you wanted to do was become friends with him and learn his ways. You pull the sheets over your head and fall asleep. The next day when you were playing outside, you tried searching the same place but he wasn't anywhere near it. But you kept feeling a cold vibe like someone was next to you. But everytime you turned around, there was nothing there.

👿😄👿😄Hey guyzz. This is my second  fanfic. Are you liking it so far? Please leave you answer in the comments and say if i should continue or not. By the way, I won't update every night like I used to on my old story .  I'll probably update about three times or a week and when I can . Also if you haven't read my other completed story i think you'll like it. Hoped you enjoyed and see you all in the next chapter.Byee👿😄