Niall

Niall POV

"Well when did you wake up mr. grumpy pants?" Liam asked.

"When you two love birds got all mushy gushy up there." I said groggily.

"Your just jealous because Kailee doesn't love you more than her straightener. Even though she shouldn't, she is MY girlfriend after all."

"I'm not jealous of anything. How ever I better get my sleep or I will be very grumpy when we get there and you know how I am when I'm grumpy."

"Annoying and obnoxious ." he said under his breathe.

"Hey! I heard that!"

"Congratulations your ears work." he said.

"How rude."

Andrea then started to stir awake. I kissed he forehead and she smiled. 

"Hello, love. Had a good nap?" I asked.

She nodded her head yes and sat up straight. She stretched her arms and lyed her head on my shoulder. 

"How much farther?" she asked.

"We have about a half an hour left." Liam answered.

"You ok, love?" I asked Andrea.

"Yup perfectly fine."

The love of my life. Andrea. We were best friends before I was famous. It wasn't until after the tour I realized my true feelings for her. I love how her blonde hair bounces on her back when she walks. The way her crystal blue eyes show her emotions whether she's happy and her eyes sparkle or if she's sad and there's a slight shade of gray.

She's the brightest jewel in my world. I could never let her go. It would kill me. I would never be able to go on. I think she feels the same way about me. I don't even know why she agreed to be my girlfriend. There is nothing special about me! I'm so lucky. I will treasure her forever.

"Ok we're here!" Liam yelled. 

I turned to the closest person next to me asleep which was Harry. I shook his arm hard. All he did was turn to Olivia and snuggled his head into her back. Weird...

"HARRY!" 

"AHHH!" he screamed.

"Good you're awake." I said.