2

"So, um, how long have you been at this school" asks Eli. The tenderness of his voice sounding eerily familiar.
"Since freshman year" I reply trying to place where I've heard his voice before.
"So you're pretty familiar with this area right?" asked Eli.
"Umm yea I guess"
"You think you can show me around tonight?" He asks, surprisingly, shy.
I stop walking and stare at him in shock. "So you are asking me, a girl you just met, to go out with you, a total stranger, during the night alone with you in a neighborhood like this?" I'm in utter shock. What the fuck is he thinking!?
"Well, yea. It can't be that bad, can it?" He asks confused.
"I don't feel like going missing. Sorry not sorry" I say walking away, still in shock he would even ask such a thing.
          Trying to forget the strange familiarity of Eli I carry on to my last class of the day.  Think of the devil. I roll my eyes as I walk into my science class and see Eli sitting in the chair next to mine. Guess I know who my new lab partner is.

            "Would you just stop it already!?" Why won't he just leave me alone.
"Not until you agree to show me around town tonight" he says with a sly smirk which is, and I hate to admit this, shockingly beautiful on his handsome face. As I'm thinking this to myself I think I see his eyes glow again. I squint just to check if the light is playing a trick on me but the glow is gone as quickly as it came.
"Uggh fine. The cafe at 6. Be there on time or no town tour" as soon as those words leave my mouth everything is gone and blackness surrounds me.

   Hey guys!! Sorry if it's trash but let me know what you think!! Much love ❤