Chapter One

About Your Life👇🏽👇🏽

One day, a big lab that was run by the government let out a leak. A deadly leak. Almost a quarter of the population got infected. This infection caused the human body to change. That person would crave blood and kill animals and even humans to when they were hungry. They can grow sharp corner teeth and even have super powers. They can move stuff with there mind and do all sorts of things. After they use their powers though,they get really tired and can't function well. The first one who got infected is a girl and her name is Aurora. She has the most power over all the vampires and controls some of them. But not all are the same. Some are just psycho and can't control it. But others can control it very well and can sometimes force themselves to eat human food. Police officers and soldiers didn't care though. If they spot one anytime or anywhere, they'd kill them. These "Vampires" are scattered all around the earth but keep their identity hidden to keep thier life. Some are adults,others are teens and children,and some even are babies. But all of them hide their true self to stay alive. Your dad worked at this lab and was apart of it. You used to think his job was very cool and wanted to be him when you grew up but that all changed when....

💖Swipe up two times💖