♕Get Your Sh*t Together♛

There is a back story to Kine and Aria, it will be told in this chapter, hopefully. To the side or up above is a picture of Krista and Ymir. I SHIP IT!!!!
Anyways...

EnJoY

~~~

Kine's POV

My.... My little sister.... Aria... She's alive...

I feel tears leak down my face as I stare at her more and see her violet eyes let tears fall.

" ごめんなさい ..." (Gomen'nasai) I sob out, I look down to the floor and watch the salty tears drip and plop onto the floor. {I'm sorry}

"それは大丈." (Sore wadaijōbudesu) A soft voice says. {It's okay}

I look up and Aria is smiling while the tears flow. Suddenly a very familiar teen yells out something and Aria quickly wipes away her tears but not her wonderful smile.

Eren's POV

What the hell are they saying? Why is he crying?

"Can somebody explain what the hell is going on?!" I burst out.

Aria turns around and she was smiling big.
She'sactuallysmiling!....

"I want all of you to meet someone..." She steps aside and and waves her arm to the older boy in a happy way.

"This is Sakashi, Kine Sakashi. He is very dear to me. Heichou, is it alright for me to take off the cuffs?"

Levi raises an eyebrow and nods sharply. She walks over to Kine, and releases the bonds. Kine stands and embraces Aria.

Third Person POV

Levi and Gunther step forward in synch and yank the blue haired boy away from Aria and unto the wall. Slamming him into it.

"Stop!" Aria yells. "He's no danger to me nor to any of you!"

Oluo steps up and as does Eld,

"Who is he if he isn't a danger to us! For all we know he could be a murderer or a thief!" Oluo jabs a finger at Kine.

Eld opens his mouth and says, "Aria... I would like to know who this... Boy is to you. How do you know him to know that he won't hurt us or kill Eren in his sleep?"

Aria smiles gratefully at Eld and sighs. "Heichou, may we speak about this after you go to the Cadet's Graduation Ceremony?"

She looks up shyly to Levi and he narrows his eyes at her and grunts.

"You're all coming with me to the Ceremony, even you Sakashi." He glares at Kine and Kine stands stiff as a board.

"Hai." They all say, even Sakashi over there.

Levi jerks his head to the side and they all move outside the HQ and saddle up their horses. But since Kine wasn't an original Scouting Legion soldier, he had no horse to ride.

"Oi! Ride with Ariadne for now." Heichou ordered and pulled the reins of his horse to the side making him trot over to them.

"Брат!" Aria jester's. "C'mon."

Kine smiles and let's Aria pull him on and he wraps his arms around Aria's waist. "Hold on tight, Sakashi."

Levi gives the order to move and everyone in the squad follows behind in formation. Levi as the head, Eld at his right , Gunther on the left of Levi, Petra on the right of Eld, Oluo on the left of Gunther and between them, Eren and Aria with Kine.