★Prolouge☆

Ever heard of Shingeki no Kyojin? Also known as Attack On Titan.

Meet Ariadne Byleth, a 16 year old girl who lives in the 21st Century, has a pretty normal life, well if you consider being abused and called a demon for what she can do then yeah I guess thats normal.

Ariadne is a AoT Otaku, she reads anything related to AoT. Reads the manga, the fan fiction's and watches the Anime million times over when she can.

One day, after coming from school, a couple of her bullies follow her to her reading tree. Her little sanctuary where she can feel safe and not deal with her problems. When they invade her space, beat her half to death, she snaps and makes a run to her "home".

Watching Attack On Titan is the only thing that can keep her sane and under control. She finds herself falling asleep and waking up to see a Eren Jeager, one of the Main characters, looking down at her in surprise and confusion.

Name: Ariadne Raziya Byleth

Meaning of Name: Ariadne; She is responsible for hiding things and creating secrets, mysteries, etc. that weren't there before. Raziya; means someone who has control over the elements, weather and seasons, she can control them by choice or by emotions. Byleth; one of the strongest warriors of all. Can see patterns in a persons fighting style and use it against them.

Height; 5'6"

Weight: *cough* *cough* That's confidential *cough* *(She's 135 with so many of you asking .-.)*

Personality; Is a bit bipolar, is dangerous to be around, Tends to draw peoples attention to herself with out knowing.

Hair Color; First it was white, light enough to seem silver, then dyes her hair a light shade of Purple.

Eye Color; Violet

Parents: Deceased when she was 7

Background; Ariadne (Aria) has been living with her drunk Uncle for almost her whole life. Gets bullied at school for how she looks and acts. Has a(n) ability(s) later revealed in the story.

~~~

I don't really know if it will be good but please read. It gets more interesting as you continue to read.

This is my first Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack On Titan Fan fiction please vote and comment whether good or bad...

*Edited 11/25/15*

Edited July 25th 2016