Saving Private Leechball Part. 1

I finally got ahold of my writing journals so I can continue this book. Enjoy!

The hotel's Butler knocks on our room door letting us know that breakfast is ready. The girls and I wake up, get ready, and head downstairs.

(In the dining hall)

Cameron: (gasps) "I've never seen eggs so perfectly hard boiled! The odds are ten trillion to one"!

Mike:" Maple bacon"?! (Laughs gleefully) "let's never lose again".

I smile at Mike, he looked so cute.

Courtney:" It's not all perfect. Hey, butler? I've got a problem. This juice-"

I looked at Cameron, and saw him put an egg in his pocket. Everyone did the same. I always have a flask on me. I drank the little bit of alcohol that was in there, and poured orange juice in the flask.

Chris:" Attention, campers! Forest recon in five, over"!

Both teams were walking towards the forest. I notice Mike staring at me. I blush a bit, remembering what happened last night. Mike came up to me.

Mike:"So, y/n, how'd you sleep"?

You're really going to ask me that..

"Fine, you"?

Mike:" Great, actually"!

.... I wonder why......

   ______________________________

Chris:" At ease soldiers, let's all welcome back exiled hamster... Sam"!

Zoey:" Hey Sam! How was exile"?

Sam:" Aside from the blinding hunger and Bear attacks, pretty good actually".

Sam collapses onto the floor.

We run up to him.

Mike:" Don't worry buddy! We smuggled you breakfast"!

We hand Sam the smuggled breakfast.

Sam:" You 'bots are expert-level awesome".
   ________________________________

Chris:" As winner's of yesterday challenge, the hero's get a full one minute head start".

Chef shoots a leech into the air, landing on Scott's head. The heros team ran into the woods.

A few minutes into the forest, Courtney starts bossing us to be quicker.

--Static buzzes--

"I swear, I hate bossy people. Especially Courtney"!

--Static buzzes--

Sierra asked if anyone knew where the heart of the forest was. Zoey started climbing a tree and doing flips. She pointed out where it is. We all ran into the direction Zoey pointed in. As we kept on running we found the crates.

Courtney:" The big one! Go for the big one"!

"Nah shit Sherlock"!

All of a sudden the villains come from behind the crate. The villains start making fun of us. We all ran to the small crate. We open it up and each get a slingshot.

Chris:" The Villains are off to quite the start, but which team will make it to the finish? Find out next time on Total.. Drama... All-Stars"!

I know this one was short, do not be angry. More will come out soon. Thank you for the ones that waited. Love you guys so much!

Peace ~✌️