Chapter 1

Alan, after beating Anastasia and earning the Circuit Badge, went down into her Hidden Workshop. After beating her, she recommended him to buy Tyranitar Armor for his Tyranitar. He agreed, and now here he is, in the workshop, getting armor. He looked around the workshop while waiting for Anastasia to get the armor. He saw a washing machine, an oven, a fan, a lawn mower and a fridge, all lying in different places. 'Wonder what those are for...'

"Hello there!" Alan looked to his right and saw a scientist coming towards him. "Would you like me to teach any of your pokemon a new move? I can teach your pokemon Electric and Steel type moves!"Alan thought about it for a while and gave him his Delta Gardevoir. "What move would you like?" Alan looked at the options the scientist gave him. "Teach Gardevoir Electro Ball and get rid of Shock Wave." After the scientist thought Gardevoir Electro Ball, he gave Alan back his pokeball and walked off.

"Here is your Tyranitar Armor! That will be 10000 pokedollars!" Alan sighed as he gave the money. "Thank you!" He took the Tyranitar Armor and walked outside with it. 'This piece of armor is so expensive...Oh well. At least it will make Tyranitar's defense and special defense stronger.'

"C'mon out Tyranitar." He said as he threw a pokeball in the air. Tyranitar emerged from it. "Here. Wear this." Alan said as he gave the armor to Tyranitar. He helped tyranitar with the armor, and after a good hour, it finally managed to put it on. 'Well that took forever.'

"Maybe we should test this armor out. Lucario, you're up!" A Delta Lucario appeared out of another pokeball Alan threw out. "Yes master?" Alan pointed at Tyranitar. "I want to test out this new armor I bought. Use Extreme Speed!" Lucario ran to Tyranitar at inhuman speed, throwing its fist at it. The fist collided with Tyranitar's stomach, but it appeared to be unfazed by the attack. 'This armor really lives up to its name. I guess it worth it after all.' 

"Great job Lucario! Tyranitar, looks like you've got a huge upgrade. Now you're even stronger than before! Alright then, both of you, return." He took out the two pokeballs and returned Tyranitar and Delta Lucario into them. 'Alright. Now that I've gotten the Circuit Badge, it's time to head to Selene City and get my sixth badge. Maybe I should train first before going there.'

Alan went to the nearest place with lots of pokemon, Maelstrom 9. He rode on his instant Lapras and surfed around the waters of Maelstrom 9, one-shotting all of the pokemon with his Delta Gardevoir's new move, Electro Ball. "I sense something." Alan stopped in his tracks. "What is it Mewtwo?" "I sense a powerful presence close by. We go and take a look at what it is." Alan nodded as he returned Gardevoir. He followed the directions and instructions Mewtwo gave him. As he turned a corner, he immediately bumped straight into something. "Ouch! What the-" Alan opened his eyes to see what he had bumped into when he saw a pokemon floating in the air. 'What pokemon is that? It looks like...a Meloetta. But that isn't what a Meloetta should look like. Unless...' 

Alan took out Mewtwo's pokeball and called it out. "Mewtwo, was this the powerful presence you mentioned?" Mewtwo looked at the pokemon in front of them. He closed his eyes for a moment before replying, "Yes. This is it. It looks like it's a Delta Meloetta." Surprised, Alan took another look at the pokemon, who was now smiling at him. "Mewtwo, legendaries can have delta forms too?" Mewtwo looked at Delta Meloetta once again as he replied, "Yes. Although only the Regi trio, Meloetta and Hoopa seemed to have been able to obtain this unique power."

"I see..." Alan turned his head to look at Meloetta. But when he turned his head, Delta Meloetta disappeared. "Wait. Where did it go?" Mewtwo pointed behind him as he turned around. He saw Meloetta right behind him. He got a big shock and fell into the water. He resurfaced on top of the water as he glared angrily at a giggling Meloetta. Mewtwo grinned at the sight. "Hey trainer, what are you doing the water?" Alan turned to Mewtwo and scowled. "Not you too..." The two legendary pokemon laughed at the sight of Alan's pissed face. This only seemed to make Alan angrier than before. "Two can play it that game..." He smirked and swam underwater. He swam until he was right underneath of Meloetta. He quickly jumped from the water and pounced on the unsuspecting Meloetta, dragging in into the water with him. Meloetta floated back above water, completely soaked. "Bwahahahaha!!!" Alan laughed at it. After his laughter died down, he opened his eyes and looked for Lapras. "Lapras?" he called out. He turned to look at a now laughing Meloetta. He looked past Meloetta and saw Lapras on shore. "You have got to be kidding me!"

After swimming with a grinning Mewtwo and a laughing Meloetta, he finally reached back to the shore. "Great. Now I'm all wet. Thanks a lot Meloetta." Meloetta smiled at his exasperated expression. Meloetta looked at Alan happily without him noticing. He didn't realized it, but he made Meloetta happy. At that moment, Meloetta made its choice. Alan didn't realize this, but between the Mimry gardens and Alan, the odds were already tipped to his favour.

Meloetta used Psychic and took an empty pokeball out of Alan's bag. "Hey, what are you-" It placed its hand on the pokeball and entered. Alan was surprised. One click. Two clicks. Three clicks.

Alan's pokedex vibrated. "New pokemon caught! Sending over data now..." Alan ignored his pokedex and walked towards the pokeball. He took it and released the pokemon inside of it. "Meloetta, are you sure that you want to join my team?" Meloetta turned to Alan with a bright smile and nodded its head. It floated to him and sat down on his head. "Well then, welcome to the team Meloetta."

"Looks like we finally got our sixth member." Mewtwo said as he looked at Meloetta. "Yup. Looks like you're right about that Mewtwo." He looked at Meloetta. "Good to have you on board the team Meloetta." Meloetta nodded.

"Well then. Let's continue on our journey shall we?" The two pokemon nodded as the three of them left Maelstrom 9. But Alan didn't notice that a pokemon was spying on them. A man and a pokemon.

The pokemon looked somewhat similar to Delta Meloetta. It smiled at the sight of its delta counterpart being happy. The man had purple hair and beard. "Looks like you made the right choice, Meloetta." Meloetta nodded happily at the man's words, taking a final glance at the other Meloetta before leaving. The man, however, stayed and looked at Alan. "The world is in you hands...son." As soon as the three left, he sent out a pokemon. "Hoopa, let us now return to the Dream Realm." A golden ring appeared in front of him as he entered it, with Hoopa following right behind him.