Chapter Twenty One: Save You Tonight

AN: Here is the next chapter!

I WONDER WHAT THE NEWS IS?!? ehh did someone die???

I love the song Fix You by Coldplay. I'm obsessed with it<3

Do I have any Zia or Tayn shippers? I think they are just too cute! But why about Tia and Liam... How is she going to react to Lanessa... ???

What'd you guys think of the chapter. Sorry it was so lame. Please forgive me for that.

Dedication: @MrsDestinyStyles because this story was written for her<3 I love you Destiny.

Please let me know what you think! Comment and vote if you want an update! Love you all my blue birds<3 stay lovely(:

-Mama Blue Bird

***

Harry's P.O.V.

Your next.

The dreadful words and horrid image of the blood red painted window were stuck in my mind like a piece of gum caught in your hair. The words sent an eerie feeling through the air around me. It sent shivers down my spin, and made my bottom lip twitch.

My precious angel was in more danger then she had ever been in. The threat of death was no longer knocking on her door, but now it was poised to break down the door at all costs. Besides the fact that the Fire Birds were coming for her, the weight of whether Vanessa and Liam would be okay put another load of stress and fear into Destiny.

There was so much on all of our minds right now. So much had happened, so much of it unexpected. I thought that coming back from tour would lead to spending time with Destiny, my family, and the lads, and create beautiful memories. I never expected to find out that Destiny's life was in danger. I never expected to find out that some blood thirsty maniacs from her past were out to kill her. I never expected to be standing in this hospital, worrying if my best mate and close friend were going to come out alive.

I think about all the times I had with Liam. All the amazing memories he and I shared. From when we first met on X-Factor, to when we first got put into a band, to those final moments on stage, to all the songs we've sang together, and all the concerts we preformed on tour. He couldn't leave us. He couldn't die. I can't imagine how our amazing fans would react. How torn and broken his family and the lads and I would be. How depressed and ripped CeCi and Tia would feel. And lastly, i couldn't imagine how Destiny would be.

She would blame herself for his death. She would kill herself inside everyday. Depression would take over her, she would isolate herself around from the rest of us. Louis barley got her back into reality after she witnessed her brother and fathers' deaths. I couldn't deal with death and Destiny's depression and her safety all at the same time. I honestly think I would wither inside my own body, my happiness drowning into an endless pit of sorrow.

CJ and the Fire Birds were trying to tear us apart. But I wouldn't let them do that. Whatever the cost, no one else was going to get hurt on my watch.

I held Destiny's body to me, rubbing circles against her back as she cried. I shattered my heart into a million pieces seeing her like this. My baby was broken, and I needed to fix her.

"Lights will guide you home. And ignite your bones. And I will try to fix you." I began to sing Fix You by Coldplay. She loved that song, and it reminded me of her in so many ways. "I will fix you, Destiny. No one is going to hurt you, or any of us. Not on my watch. I promise you." I whispered into her ear. I brushed my lips against her cheek, and then kissed her forehead lightly.

Now the only thing I have to do is keep my promise...

***

Zayn's P.O.V.

"Tia, they are going to be ok. Vanessa and Liam are fighters." I said calmly, blinking my eyes to hold back the few tears that were about to slip out. Tia turned to face me, her dark brown eyes looking into my own. Her eyes were red and puffy, her cheeks were wet from constant tears, and her voice sounded cracked and restraint.

"But Zayn. You... You heard what the nurse said... There's a chance that they won't make it!" Tia cried, burying her face in her hands as she began to sob. "And now they are practically telling Destiny she's going to die very shortly. I can't live without my two best friends! I just can't!"

"Tia. Look at me. You have to believe in Liam and Vanessa. Believe that they will make it. Have hope. That's all we can do." I said, extending my arms out to pull Tia to me. Her body shook violently against my chest as she continued to sob.

"But what if..." Tia began, her voice trembling. She looked up at me tear eyed, her mouth forming into a straight thin line.

"Don't think about the buts. Think positive." I replied, cutting her off before she could say anything else. Tia wrapped her arms around my torso, and pulled me to her. She embraced me, resting her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her even closer to me. I could feel her tears falling onto my shirt, but I didn't care. This moment was perfect. If only I could freeze it and live in it forever.

Just then the door to Liam and Vanessa's room opened, revealing a dark haired, pale skinned doctor.

"I have some important news. Good and bad." the doctor said, a worried expression gleaming in his grey eyes. "I'm very sorry..."

***

DUN DUN DUN!