005: Charlotte Flair x Female Reader

CHARLOTTE FLAIR
& FEMALE READER
REQUESTED       BY       gonenny

❛❛ Charlotte is secretly dating Triple H's daughter who just got out of a really bad relationship. He finds out after she starts taking an interest in live shows and is extra friendly with the Queen. He ends up having a conversation with Charlotte about how he doesn't want to see her get hurt again. BONUS: he witnesses a soft moment between them where he sees his daughter is in good hands. ❜❜

     "I GOT OUT OF A REALLY SHITTY RELATIONSHIP FOUR MONTHS AGO, THEREFORE, HE SHOULD BE PROUD OF ME FOR GOING OUT AND FINDING SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T TREAT ME LIKE SHIT, RIGHT?" The woman swears into her cell phone that's pressed against her ear as s...

"I GOT OUT OF A REALLY SHITTY RELATIONSHIP FOUR MONTHS AGO, THEREFORE, HE SHOULD BE PROUD OF ME FOR GOING OUT AND FINDING SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T TREAT ME LIKE SHIT, RIGHT?" The woman swears into her cell phone that's pressed against her ear as she unpacks the clothing in her suitcase. Another hotel room, another city. At times, Hunter tends to have regret her split second decision to begin working in the same business as her family. She most especially questions the reason why her parents decided to name her after her father, she rolls her eyes at this as she thinks about it.

"Well, hey. Look at it this way," Her best friend, a third of The Riott Squad, Liv Morgan, begins from the other end of the line, "At least he only thinks that you're dating someone, and he doesn't know who it is yet. What he should be focused on is the fact that you've finally started to attend live shows." Liv was beyond excited that her soulmate was beginning to find an interest in her profession. It meant a lot to her, and she hopes that maybe one day, she could step through the ropes and she would teach her a few things.

The woman sighed, selecting a random pair of sweatpants and a tank top to match, to replace her over-sized tee shirt that she threw on to sleep in when her and her mother checked in late to their room last night. They crashed on their separate beds almost seconds after they walked through the door. "But that makes things more suspicious, doesn't it?" She held up the tank top, eyeing the fabric over quickly, wondering if she really wanted to wear it or not. The outfit was supposed to be simple. It's only purpose was to stay on her body momentarily as she runs down to snag some of the continental breakfast options. "I've never been to any of them before, and now all of a sudden, I'm interested? He'll find out eventually."

"Exactly." Liv answered, "He'll find out eventually. That gives you enough time to figure out how you're going to tell him."

The young woman's mother enters the room with a towel wrapped around her head, her hair still damp from her shower. Her feet made wet footprints across the carpeted floor. She stuck her tongue out playfully at her daughter before retrieving her phone and heading back into the bathroom. Hunter rolled her eyes at this and continued to focus on her phone call. "I don't want to tell him anytime soon. The second he finds out, he won't allow it. You know how he doesn't want me romantically involved with anyone in the business after what happened."