034. The Pet(s) You Adopt Together

❛❛  the pet(s) that you adopt together!!  ❜❜

❛❛ the pet(s) that you adopt together!! ❜❜

BECKY LYNCH;
When Becky asked you if you would possibly like to adopt a pet together, you were thrilled. The both of you went to the adoption centre as soon as you could, wondering which animal would capture your hearts first. You quickly fell in love with every pet you saw, while Becky quietly trailed behind you, waiting for cupid's arrow to strike her. Suddenly, Becky squealed and you turned on your heels. "Look at him, he's smiling at me!" You both agreed that adopting a guinea pig was the best decision the two of you have ever made.

RHEA RIPLEY;One night, you got home extremely late from work, you were tired and restless, but you couldn't wait to lay down on the couch and watch your favourite TV show with your girlfriend, Rhea

RHEA RIPLEY;
One night, you got home extremely late from work, you were tired and restless, but you couldn't wait to lay down on the couch and watch your favourite TV show with your girlfriend, Rhea. As you take off your jacket and look around the house, Rhea's nowhere to be found. You poke your head into every room, calling out her name. Finally, you enter your bedroom and there Rhea is, smiling like a little kid, sitting cross-legged in the middle of the floor. "Seriously, another one?" You ask as you notice yet another adorable leopard gecko resting within your girlfriend's hands. "Can you blame me?" She laughed.

CHARLOTTE FLAIR;
You and Charlotte are always on the road, therefore, you don't have the time to take care of a pet, even though you have always wanted to adopt one together. You would want to be there for them and give them all the love that they need. Unfortunately, you were recently injured in a match, not knowing how long you'll be out for. Fortunately, this could be the perfect opportunity for the two of you to finally be able to get a pet to call your own. Charlotte thought it was a great idea, especially since the animal would be able to keep you company while you healed. In the adoption centre, a Scottish Fold cat immediately stole both of your hearts.

 In the adoption centre, a Scottish Fold cat immediately stole both of your hearts