Spirit Leaders!

Scene 1

[Hannah was walking to Jane's house and knocking at her door,She pationaly waits for Jane to open the door.]

Jane: Coming! [Flies to door to open and sees Hannah] Heyo Hannah! How ya doing?

Hannah: Hey, Just wanted to see if we can chat. Mind if i can come in?

Jane: Of course just take off your shoes please. We do the asian thing in this house, And that so we won't loose out shoes

Hannah: 'Kay. [takes off shoes] Also where's your parents?

Jane: My mom is doing laundry and my dad is at work.

Hannah: Ah, Does your mom mind if I can just chill at your house just for a lil'?

Jane: Nah as long as we aren't busy or having dinner.

Hannah: Okay.

Jane: [Walks to her room and closes door] So what do you want to talk about?

Hannah: Well, How are you doing? [Sits in the bed] Like what did you do yesterday?

Jane: Pretty good. I've watched a movie with my dad yesterday. What about you? How have you been doing with the whole cyber bully thing?

Hannah: Fine, I've been bouncing back to my normal self and remembering that I have you and Jamie! You two are my best friends.

Jane: Aww! You ghost girl! [Tackle hugs]

Hannah: Hehe. Also what was the thing you wanted to do cheerleading?

Jane: Ah, you see, I've always wanted to be a cheerleader when I was 8! I've never thought about it because I was caught up to my social life.

Hannah: Ah, guess since you've always been a happy cheerful girl.

Jane: Yeah, I should join them monday.

Hannah: Well want to watch tv?

Jane: Sure i don't care.

Scene 2

[Little while later it was sunset and Hannah just left Jane's house to make it home before curfew, Meanwhile with Jane she looked at a cheerleader picture that she saw when she was 8. She laid down on her bed thinking about it in her head.]

Jane's mind: [Sigh] I really wanted to be in cheerleading but I don't know if I can be able to. Now like my parents since they can understand it is just the school of what do they think of me being in cheerleading, I'll just ask my mom and dad.

[Jane walked down to see dinner's ready and she walked to the dinner table to wait for her parents to come and eat.]

Brian: So honey how was you today?

Margaret: Fine just had to do some laundry and cleaning up the room, How was work for you Brian?

Brian: Fine, Earlier today someone accidentally spilled coffee to his crotch but he is fine all he need to do if just use an ice pack and I helped him.

Margaret: Aww, That is sweet of you Brian, How about you Jane?

Jane: Oh! Well, Me and Hannah were talking about the "Recent events last week" But it is fine I was also wondering if i can do Cheerleading.

Brian: Why would you want to do cheerleading?

Jane: Because dad, I've wanted to do cheerleading for a while and besides i'm such a cheery girl hehe! ^^

Margaret: Well that is true since you are a cheery girl, I don't see why not, What about you Brian?

Brian: Well i think you are capable of cheerleading, Just if anything goes wrong just tell us and we will understand do you understand?