Bullied Spirit

The next day at school Jane,Jamie, and Hannah were flying to the school and before they do they turned off their suits so that no one would question about what the suit is for and went to Mr. Walenton's class Hannah whispers to Jane and Jamie. "Guys we should be very careful about our secret anyone could be finding out we must be careful so that we won't look like freaks around here." Jane and Jamie agreed and worked on their science work about the formula time and chemistry and later went to their art class where they work on the statue from yesterday and they stopped and had fun by posting to Deviantart and etc and started to make more statues and post more there Jane starts to get tired and lays down on a rock to stretch and said. "Guys i'm starting to get tired can we at least take a break and sit down plz..." Jamie and Hannah agreed and went to sit at their desks to take a breath and waited for the school bell to ring for third period to Mr. Rutmorg and started on algebra the teacher gave some work on the math and they started worked on the paper and gave the work to the teacher a student said and standed up. "Ey yo teacher how about you teach us DEEZ NUTS loser!" Mr Rutmorg look mad and said. "Well how about you take your smart mouth to the principal your having detention for 30 minutes after school NOW!" The student groaned and walked to the office then the Teacher started to tell about their grades till he saw a student playing with his phone and asked to give him the phone the student denied and grabbed it from him and said on front of the class. "Ok class new rule for now on if any phones are in this class i want you to #NoPhonesInCLassOrElse." Mr Rutmorg thru the phone across the wall and it broke and the student yelled. "Hey what da heck that cost my mom 200 dollars now she is gonna kill me!" Hannah stood up to the student and told him. "Dude i don't know you but we need to follow the rules or we-." The student pushed her to a empty desk and grabbed her from her shirt and hold up a fist and yelled. "Do you want to go now we will go now!!!" Mr Rutmorg pushed him off from her and said. "Stop this now i don't want to have another student i already had a student to the office and you saw so let her go!" The student let her go and said to her. "You me the back of the school after school i'll end your life!" Hannah was scared and just flew back to her desk and Jane trying to comfort her. " Hannie look just don't worry about it just tell the principal and we all three will be fine.^^" Hannah was starting to feel better and flew to the principal office to tell about her getting tono a fight and the principal responded with this. "Ah fights well i can't do anything about it cause fights at school will happen and don't worry just be brave and stand to yourself and who knows you will be fine." HAnnah sighed and flew to the next period where she saw Jane and Jamie and told them that she have to fight the student cause fights at school will happen and that she hope that no one else hear about the fight, Till everyone saw a flyer about the fight and hope that the student will beat Hannah's butt and she started crying and said. "I..i don't know what i can't do i can't fight he is gonna kill me i can see my own funeral." Her future in her funeral where her body is turned to human and she is reborn to a young baby girl and she went back to present day where both Jane and Jamie hugged her to hope she'll survive this fight and hope she'll win the fight. MEANWHILE Lord of Ghosts (Paul Ghosty) spotted a flyer about a fight of a student and Hannah she was smiling evilly and called his henchman about it and said. "Crew there is a fight gonna come to one of the ghost hero trio we gotta send lot more ghosts for the fight!!" The henchmen did their orders and opened a wormhole where Nightmare-Ghosts come to earth and flew to the school and stayed invisible till the fight back at the trio where they are at lunch where the student what is named David hold a fist as Hannah saw him meaning it's nearly after school and felt really stressed and she was feeling sick down her stomach and was feeling weird but started to float away and turns invisible and started crying again cause she know that this is it and that she is never gonna make it alive so she started to make a last will for anyone she knows and left some three tears on the will and flies away from the lunch room and stays on top while she is invisible and kept crying Jane and Jamie tried to find her but they find a will it was from Hannah it reads.