R

Excuse ANY Mistakes

Realizing that she has yet to respond I turned around walking back to my car

Realizing that she has yet to respond I turned around walking back to my car. It was childish how this came bout, it was ridiculous how we ended or so I thought we ended.

"Wait. I-I Love You too." I turned around she looked down on the ground tugging at her ear. I grabbed the roses out my car and put the ring in my pocket.

"These are for you." I gave them to her and she smiled

"Thank you, come in." I went inside seeing the dog look at me, wagging his tail. I decided to swallow my pride and say hey to him

"Hey Poppy." Lord don't let it come to me. You know I'm scared of it, saying hey is good enough. He barked going over to Toni as she put the roses in some water. She sat by me and Poppy sat beside her, I'd wish she put on a robe. Her body looks too good right now.

"Toni—."

"Janet, I'm sorry. I'm just so use to doing my own shit ya know. Keri ass didn't give a damn, and it was something I was use to. But you, you're different. All you were asking for was respect. I have no problem giving it, so can we just move past this. I'll change and take your opinion into what I wear, I get where you coming from and I understand."

"It's ok Toni, I understand. You're beautiful, people are gonna look regardless. I mean they can't help it, ya body, ya face. There's nothing else to do but stare at you, god knows it's all I can do." I up and downed her.

"Ima grab my robe." She got up but pulled her down on my lap. We stared at each other, I rubbed her thigh, I bit my lip looking at her body in that white lace. My other hand went round and squeezed her ass. She grabbed my chin and kissed me, fully straddling my lap. The kiss started to get heated as she started to undress me. She got me out my jacket and shirt, kissing on my neck and chest, unhooking my bra taking my nipple in her mouth. My head went back as she went to work, she left hickeys on both my breast, getting up holding her hand out for me to grab.

"Come on we got some making up to do." She winked at me. I picked her up throwing her on the bed. She watched me take the rest of my clothes off, she seen me looking for what I left here. I found it and went back to her. She looked at me before placing her hand in her thong, inserting her own fingers in her as if it was me. Looking at her as she pulled her thong to the side giving me full view of what she was doing, had my shit running down my thigh.

"You just want trouble don't you?" I put the strap on going to her. I ripped her thong off, then took her bra off. I sat her on the strap and started thrusting into her.

"Look at me." I grabbed her hand interlacing our fingers. "I Love You."

"Ouu fuck! I Love You— SHIT!" She bounced harshly on the strap as I met her movements. She squeezed my hand tightly as the orgasm took over her.

"Damn Toni." I chuckled at her.

"Don't stop, go deeper." She pushed it back in her and took it all, the damn strap was at least 10 inches, I mean ain nobody want something small. Her eyes went wide, I guess it went in a little too deep. She lifted up some I seen that it was covered with her creams.

"That was a lil deep, but continue." We laughed and I pushed her down, opening her legs , I looked at strap it was covered in her creams as if she milked in the damn thing. But I looked a little closely this chick bout to break it.

"Toni What the fuck, you broke it."

"No I didn't."

"Yes you did, look at it. It's bent and ready to break."

"I'll buy you another one, tomorrow."

"No you buying me one tonight, put on some clothes we going to Spencer's."

"I can't leave look at my shit it's wet, so is yours. Let's just 69 and call it a night."

"No Toni I want another strap."

"Fine 69 & then go get the strap."

"Much better. Come here."

•••••••••

This one got me at Spencer's at 1 in the morning

This one got me at Spencer's at 1 in the morning. Like damn this thing don't close or something. Janet was like a kid on Christmas eyes got big like fifty cents.

"Look at that one Toni."

"Janet can we just get one and go."

"No I have to pick the one I think is going to do the most damage. You want one that looks real or what."

"I don't know last time ya had a colorful one. Here ya got pink, blue, purple, red, just pick one."

"Umm do y'all have one with a vibrator?"

"Yea, here we have three different sizes, 5 10 & 12."

"Hmm." She looked back at me, biting her lip. "Give me 12."

"Are you crazy?" I don't even think I could take all that. I barely took 10.

"Y'all got insurance ok these."

"Janet no they don't have no insurance on the damn thing. Pay for it and let's go." The guy laughed at us

"Ok it'll be 50.76." She handed the guy the money and we left.

"Time to break this thing in. Don't break it this time."

"Oh shut up." We went back to my house and something fell out her pocket

"Janet you dropped something."

"Oh.. shit I almost forgot. This is for you. Uh it's a promise ring and uh—." She started to stutter so I shut her up with a kiss.

"I love you." She smiled brightly.

"I love you too. Now come on let's test this thing." She picked me up going upstairs, the rest of the night was history.