S

Excuse ANY Mistakes

*4 months later*

*4 months later*✨

"Toni!"

"I'm right here." I put on my heels going to her

"Toni you're not walking out the house like that."

"Says who grab ya keys, let's go." She looked at me like I was crazy

"Says me." She got in my face

"Oh really, and if I don't change?"

"Hmm.. you're smart right?"

"Duh. Like come on the credentials."

"Ok so do this equation. Jackson told Braxton that she wasn't walking out the house, and to go change. Now Braxton being the bold, feisty woman she is, decided to ignore and step out like she is. Jackson being the powerful woman that she is knows what's gonna happen. If Braxton leaves out this house after being told to go change, how many days will Braxton be crippled?"

"4."

"Good, we have an understanding. Go change."

"Sorry I'm gonna have to go against you." I grabbed the keys and headed out the door. She got in staring at me the whole time, I could tell she was thinking of all the ways she'd get me back.

"You doing this shit on purpose."

"How?"

"Toni you're beautiful, people gone stare at you, but this you just giving them more of a reason to. Did you not forget you're with me? Ion play all that."

"Janet it's not even all that serious."

"You said that the last time, what happened? Kenny wanted ya ass. Y'all all buddy buddy when I came to your house and shit."

"Listen tho we wasn't together. But did you or did you not know how I felt bout you."

"The day I left that's when you wanna pour out everything."

"But still you knew."

"Janet look, if what I'm wearing bothers you so much, I'll turn around and change." We got in my office, and she closed the door

"It's not that, though that would be better. I just need you to respect our relationship, wear what you want but be careful with it.   people looking at you, looking at what's mines."