Just like old times

That is a picture of Kei

Kei's pov
As I was walking down the street, thoughts of a certain light purple hair girl in mind, I heard something very interesting. "Did you hear there's a new guy in town. He's like 18!" A girl squeals. "No I heard he was 20!" The other says. I smirk. Guess news travels quickly. I wonder what else people are making up about me. "I heard he's super hot!" I hear them continue with their conversation of me. I shake my head and continue on my way.

Miku's pov
I sigh as I hear my alarm go off. "Miku time to get up!" I hear my mother shout. I groan and open my eyes. I lay there for a couple of minutes. My dad comes in. "Miku its time to get up or you'll be late for school." I sigh. "dad I think I'm sick can I stay home?" I ask. I wasn't really sick but I didn't feel like going to school and plus, all my friends were ditching school today too. "what's wrong sweetheart? You not feeling good?" He asked, looking sympathetically at me. He walked over and sat on the edge of my bed. "You probably caught something last night at the movie. I'll go call the school and tell them your sick. Can I get you anything? A glass of water? Or something to eat?" I smiled nicely. My dad always fell for my lies. I wasn't proud of myself for lying to my parents but my friends would leave me behind or hate me if I didn't do what they did! "No I'm fine dad, thanks." I say. He nods and stands up and walks out.

Ikuto's pov
As I left Miku's room I found Amu making breakfast. I snuck up behind her and sneakily put my arms around her. She yelped in surprise and I chuckled. She turned around and hit my chest repeatedly while yelling "Baka" at me. Once she finished I kissed her nose. "Ikuto you idiot!" She pouted. I smirked. "Just like old times, I love making you get upset like that! It makes you look so cute and fussy!!" I coed. She blushed 50 shades of red. I smirked as I kissed her nose. She was just so dang cute I just loved her so much I didn't couldn't say anything except to show her.

Amu's pov
As Ikuto kissed my nose I blushed and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Mmmm Ikuto I love you." I say before I pull away and look at him. He smiles and we just sort of stare at each other until Miku walks into the room. I get embarrassed and look away from Ikuto, pulling my arms off him. "Oh Miku." I say. Ikuto glances at me before going over to Miku and hugging her. "Bye sweet heart." He says as he kisses her forehead. I roll my eyes at him before doing the same to Miku. As me and Ikuto walk out Miku rushes up to me and pulls on my hand like she use to do when she was little. "Mom can I talk to you?" She asked pleadingly. I smile and wave Ikuto away. "Sure sweetie what is it?" I ask. She smiles, embarrassed. I smile and tuck a piece of hair behind her ear. "Well I kind of.... well..... I'm staying home sick." She said. I couldn't help but notice as light hesitant strain in her voice. I nod my head. "Ok? Well do you need something?" I ask. She looks at the ground and shakes her head. "Ok we'll see you tonight sweetie if you need anything don't hesitate to call me. I love you." I say as I give her a kiss on the forehead and start to walk away again. Miku stops me again. "Mom I love you." She said. I smile and hug her tightly. "I love you too, now go up to your room and get some rest. It's to chilly for you to be out here in your pajamas." I say. She smilies brightly at me before dashing into the house. I meet Ikuto in the car and get in. He doesn't drive away, he just stares at me. "What?" I ask turning to face him. He smirks. "Oh nothing, nothing at all." He said before driving.

Miku's pov
After I say goodbye to my mom I run into the house and wait till they leave. In my heart I knew it was really wrong of me, but I had to! I had to.... Right? I quickly get dressed in my black boots with my black skinny jeans and black shirt with my black leather jacket. I grab my cell phone and head out the door. I start walking to the old skate park where my friends were. I knew it was wrong of me to lie to my parents but I had too! When I accidentally saw them being all lovey dovey to each other. I wish I could love a person and they'd love me back like that. I turned a corner and ran smack into somebody. I looked up as I stumbled backwards. My eyes widen when I see Kei. he irks at me. "Is this some sort of habit of yours?" He teased. I blush. "Kei!" I say surprised. Even though he was 18 and out of school I really didn't expect to see him. That night when I first saw him again I was so fluster and dumbstruck that I blew him off for my friends and all my friends did was laugh and do drugs and fight with people. Were they even my real friends maybe I shouldn't go today, maybe me and Kei could hang out today. "Well well Miku is caught skipping school." Kei says bringing me out of my thoughts. I smile as tears blur my eyes. "I really missed you!" I say as I leap up and hug him. He stands there a while, shocked I'm sure, before returning my hug. I nuzzle into his neck as tears pour down my face. "M-Miku!?" He stutters out shocked. I smile and pull away as I wipe my eyes. "Sorry let's start over on our meeting?" I say. He smiles. "Hello Miku it's been a while hasn't it." He says. I smile and take his out stretched hand. "Yes Kei it has been oh so long." I sigh in pretend distress. We both bust out laughing. After we get done laughing its silent. "Come on let's walk." I say laughing a bit before pulling on Kei's hand. He smirks and we start walking down the side walk to wherever our feet take us. Just like at camp...... just like old times. I giggle and lean my head on his shoulder as we keep walking. I wish this could last forever.....