The special date

I know you guys have been patiently waiting for this and thank you for reading I hope you guys are enjoying it but I think that next chapter will be that last ;) I haven't decided but here it is hope you enjoy!!!!

Amu rushed herself as she tried outfit after outfit on. She wanted to find the perfect outfit to wear on the date with Ikuto which was in 1 hour! She sighed and fell down on her bed, which was covered with clothes. She was in nothing but her bra and underwear and her hair was messy from changing so much. She sweat dropped. "Why is it so hard being a girl!!!" Amu yelled. "Amu Ikuto's here!!!" Here mother yelled from downstairs. Amu's tired body shot up and she began panicking. "Hold on a sec I'm not ready!!!!!" She screamed. She dashed around her room looking for a good outfit when she tripped and fell. She stood up and scowled at where she had fallen but her scowl vanished when she saw the perfect outfit. A huge smile played on her lips. "I love it!" She squealed as she did a little happy dance. How had she not noticed this earlier?! "I hope Ikuto will like it." She said nervously as she slid it on. It was a short white dress that had two black stripes in the front and had ruffles on the bottom. She wore white knee high socks with her black boots and her messy hair brushed, straightens, and down. She also put on a clear coat of lip gloss that tasted like strawberries. She popped her lips making a loud pop with her freshly coated lips and smiled. "Oh I almost forgot my purse." She said as she grabbed a small hand bag and put her lip gloss, wallet, and phone in there. She looked at her self in her mirror one last time before she went downstairs. As soon as she came down she immediately saw Ikuto waiting for her in a pair of nice dark blue jeans that looked good on him, with a black shirt. Amu smiled as Ikuto's eyes landed on her. His eyes immediately traveled her body. She looked stunning in her short cute white dress, and he could tell that she had lip gloss on by the shine they had from the lights. "Are you Amu?" He asked smirking at her.Amu smiled brightly looked at her mom then back at Ikuto. "Yes Ikuto." She said as she looped her arm in his. He opened the door for her and walked her out to a taxi awaiting them. He opened the taxi door as well and smiled as Amu fell inside. Her foot had accidentally slid off the curb and she fell in. She laughed nervously and Ikuto shut the door. He went around to the other side and got in. They sat silently for the short car ride. Once they got out Ikuto walked Amu to a little restaurant by the ocean and she gasped. "Ikuto how did you ever afford this it's the most expensive place ever!!!" She said as she looked at him with her big round golden orbs. He smiled. "I thought you might like it." He said. Amu blushed and they were led to a table and seated. "What can I get you two tonight?" The waiter girl asked. "We'll have the Kaiseki please." (I'm to lazy to explain what all Kaiseki is so.... yeah hahaha yeah I'm really lazy I know.) "Ikuto asked holding up two fingers. "Oh and some water please." He added with a charming smile. The waitress nodded as she wrote it down and left. They sat there for a moment before Amu spoke up. "Ikuto this is really amazing but you didn't have to do this." Amu said. Ikuto smiled. "Nonsense Amu, A great boyfriend always makes sure his lovely girlfriend is always happy and is treated properly." Ikuto said. Amu smiled and they chatted some more until their food came. "Oh my gosh this food is amazing no wonder it's so expensive!" Amu rambled on as she talked about how good the food was as Ikuto just laughed and nodded in agreement. Afterwards they walked along the beach shore holding hands. Amu had her head leaned against Ikuto's shoulder as she sighed. "I'm stuffed.....Thank you Ikuto I'm so happy that you did this." She said. Ikuto smirked. "Anything for my princess." He said. Amu blushed. "Thanks Ikuto." She quietly said. Ikuto chuckled loudly. "Alright now I want you to close your eyes!" Ikuto announced. Amu looked at him questioningly. "Just close em princess."He coed. Amu blushed as Ikuto put his hands over her eyes. He slowly guided Amu to a place surrounded with lights and trees and a fountain on the middle. He uncovered her eyes and she opened her eyes. Her gasp made him smile. "Ikuto this...this is amazing!" She said as she looked all around her. Her eyes were wide with astonishment. "Glad you like it." Ikuto smirked. While Amu was busy taking in the beautiful sight Ikuto clutched a small box in his hand. The box contained a ring. The ring meant a lot to him. Ikuto was nervous, would Amu except it? Is he doing the right thing? He heard Amu giggle and he looked over at her. He quickly smiled and clutched the box that was in his pocket. He was going to do it. He was doing the right thing. He loved Amu. Amu turned away and looked at the beautiful sight. Ikuto took this as a chance to do it. He knelt down and pulled out the box. He cleared his throat and Amu snapped her head at him. Her eyes widened as she saw the box in his hand. "I-Ikuto?" She questioned. He smiled. "Amu, wiyh this ring I promise to fill your life with nothing but happiness." He looked at her as ge swallowed down his nervousness. Amu smiled as tears streamed down her face. Ikuto stood up and slipped on the ring. "I promise to marry you one day." He said, smiling down at her. "Ikuto thank you!!" She squealed as she jumped on him. He laughed as the nervousness disapated. He hugged her back. "I love you." He whispered. "I love you too Ikuto!!" Amu smiled brightly. After Amu let go he put tge ring on her and they walked home happily.