Megan's POV

I heard someone knocking the door. I was cleaning my room upstairs, but anyway, I heard it. It was a loud knock, and then came another one and another one. I freezed, waiting to hear what Katrina (A/N it's not Katrina Poole, it's Megan's step-sister) had to say, or what my step mother had to say. They were the only option, because my step-father and my step-brother Brandon were shopping sports things for tomorrow's football match, were Bran was playing. He was the only one who seemed indiferent to me, and sometimes, he treated me like if I was his sister.

I opened the door of my room, and silently got downstairs. Katrina was leaning on the couch, in a total making out session, with her boyfriend Daniel. He was the same age as her, and had dark hair and blue bright eyes. He was tall and thin, and I think I like him a little bit, although he was like five years older han me. They were kissing and moaning and all that crazy stuff and luckly, they didn't notice me. I watched how my step-mother, a fourty-years-old woman, that had dark blonde hair, and greenish eyes, opened the door. She had a long nose, and a severe face. She was looking at a boy that was at the door. The boy wasn't taller than me. I watched how my step-mother and blondie Niall discussed, and I remembered what happened that morning, when I returned from Niall's house.

Flashback-

I walked to the front porch and knocked the door twice, that meant that it was someone of the ones who lived in that house. Katrina was the one who opened the door. She looked at me with hate-full eyes, and grabbed my arm. She pushed me inside. Daniel was there, watching TV in the living room, next to Bran. My step-parents were at the kitchen table, eating and drinking coffee.

When they saw me, John smirked. "Ha, the girl finally came. Do you mind if you tell us where have you been, because I think that...we would like to know it" he said, shotting a glance at my step-mother, Eliza.

"Err..." was what I said.

John's smirk grew. "What I thought. Sit, Megan" I sat on a chair next to him. "You know, I had a conversation with your school teachers that you pushed intentionally Jon Rivers"

"It wasn't-

"Shut up!" Eliza snapped. I shut my huge mouth up, and looked at my step-parents, defiantly.

"As I was saying, you pushed Jon Rivers intentionally" continued Jon, while he smirked and smiled and looked at me. Bran, Katrina and Daniel were staring at us from the kitchen door. "Then he started punching you, and I know only a coward punches twelve-years-old girls. And someone told me that a blondie boy of blue eyes, that new boy of your school, defended you and took you to the hospital. It's true?" he asked.

I could say it. I wasn't a coward, like Jon Rivers. I was a girl. I was twelve, I was old enough for taking my own decissions. I could say it to him, and say that I had a friend that didn't care what I was, what I had, that wanted me for being me, not for my other things. "It's true. And Niall Horan is my best friend now, and I don't care what you say. He will always be my best friend and I will always be his" I said, standing up.

John laughed. "Ok, stay with your 'best friend'" he smirked. "Now, go upstairs. I don't want to see you today, listen to me" he recommended.

I obeyed. I went upstairs, but the smirk on John's face said that something was wrong, that he would make another form to make me suffer.

End of Flashback-

So now I am locked up in my room. Well, I was locked up in my room. I think someone unlocked the door a couple of hours ago. Well, not hours, minutes, because it was only one hour since I got home. I watched how they discussed, and how Niall started yelling. I don't know why, he just did. Surely something that Eliza said. Then she shut the door in front of Niall's face, and then turned around. I prayed so she wouldn't notice me, but the first thing she did was to look at me. My face fell, and I started getting scared of her. But she didn't say anything. I saw that Katrina and Daniel had stopped their kissing and mouning and were staring opened-mouthed watching how my step-mother shut the door of her bedroom on the first floor.