05

what is your favorite food?***

***

The two of us packed together silently, while the two intimidating wolves waited downstairs. When we were all done, I was about to bring the suitcase down when Lilly stopped me.

"Wait, here Addy. Happy Birthday," she gave me a smile and then handed me a small bag.

"I know it's not the best birthday but know that I'm going to miss you so much,"

I looked at the gift and then at Lilly before hugging her, "I'm going to miss you too,"

After a few minutes of reminiscing and procrastinating, we went down stairs. I looked at Lilly, who had two large suitcases in hand.

"Adelaide,"

The gruff voice behind me, startled me and I quickly flipped around to see Beta Lodge staring at impassively, almost bored looking.

"Beta Lodge?" I peaked up at him.

"Go pack."

"Huh?" My eyebrow's furrowed.

Beta lodge leaned down so he was a little bit closer, "Watch your tone," he growled, "Go pack. You are coming with me."

"Oh thank fuck. I thought you'd never choose a mate." Alpha Donnelly said under his breath.

Beta Lodge just glared at him before turning back to me.

Mate?

Who is he calling a mate? Because it is not me. Not I sir, never.

"What are you waiting for?" He snapped. I jumped back a little before quickly walking out of the house to my own, my hands shaking a little out of fear.

Okay. So he was calling me his mate. Good to know for future references.

"Addy!" Lilliana whispered my name, "wait up I'll help you,"

"Lilly I'm not entirely sure what just happened but I do know that I am terrified of that man,"

"He just chose you to be his mate,"

"Mhm. Interesting,"

I furrowed my eyebrows and slowly walked to my room.

"Addy..." she trailed. Her voice was sad and I was already sad and confused.

"You know neither one of us wants to be mated right now so we could you know..." I trailed off and looked Lilly who was packing my makeup.

"We're not sneaking out the back door." She said it so firmly I almost didn't know believe it was her.

"Okay, But hear me out: it's just for ice cream. Then we'll be back in thirty minutes tops and maybe they will have left," I suggested. Lilly looked at me and narrowed her eyes. I could tell she was seriously considering it. It was eleven am on a Saturday. One of the best times for ice cream in my opinion.

She let out a sigh, "they would catch us so fast,"

While packing up my room we both decided that it was nice that we weren't be separated any more. However we also decided that both our mates were terrifying and much to their disapproval we still ended up sitting next to each other on the plane ride to Seattle.

I'm not sure if I could handle a whole plane ride next to Beta Lodge. If I sat next to him for that long I was sure I would explode with anxiety. He didn't seem like the most welcoming person and neither of them let us say bye to our families. I had to settle for a note left on the kitchen counter and a call when we landed.

Now, I've been on a plane before, but I've never been on a private one, where the whole thing was practically first class. I've never even flown first class. If I went somewhere, I always flew economy as I was only a warrior.

I suppose being an Alpha or Beta had perks but this was just pretentious. Who even serves steaks on a plane? I looked over at Alpha Donnelly who was eating his lunch and Beta Lodge was looking at paper work.

I then looked at Lilly was sleeping, her head resting on my shoulder. She always had a tendency to use me as a human pillow. I think Alpha Donnelly was a little jealous because when I looked back over at him he was glaring at the spot when my shoulder and her head connected.

When he caught me staring he gave me a small sneer. I put my head down but Lodge gave a warning growl and when I dared to peer up at them, the two men were glaring at each other.

They must have a great friendship.

***
the mukbang and asmr community had drama and I'm legit wondering how

***the mukbang and asmr community had drama and I'm legit wondering how