Chapter 3- Nathan & Leonidas

Nathan started walking towards Calypso, she stood bye the door next to Jewel. I walked up to her and saw a girl and Austin. His smile dipped as he saw me.

 "You made it," he said.

 "I.. How.. I saw your body, I buried you, how," I stutured totaly in awe.

 "Hey whats happening, who's this," Leo asked as he ran up, Zach behind him.

 "The girl is Caroline, the boy is... is Austin," Calypso sputtered. Leo looked at me. He knew my story. He knew about Austin. I looked back at Austin. "Come in, dont just stand there," I said.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Im guessing about Jewel," I said. I sighed again.

 "Yes, and something else, since I learned I was the master of death I can feel everones soul, I know where there soul is going," he said.

  "So, whats that got to do with anything," I spat at him.

 "Everones but yours. Its like your not even here. Why," he asked sadly.

 "I have a choice to make, and its ripping me apart so, my soul is never with me, thats why," I said almost crying. I grabbed my chest. It burned. "Its literally killing me," I said.

 "Oh, ok," he said.

 "I guess thats not the only reason you came to talk to me," I said sadly.

 "No. We need to talk about Jewel, we cant fight for her, are you even paying attention to me," he said. I kept thinking about seeing him die.

 "Sorry. I had gotten an image. Its about you. About you dying," I said he seemed shocked. I looked out the door. Two people where walking towards the groups headquarters. Zach looked to. He grabbed his scythe from the floor and I grabbed my sword and we ran to the headquarters. Each step felt like getting shot by an arrow.