4 - tea parties, flowers and mother

Y/n spent the rest of her days in bliss despite the cold attitude from the maids. It was the middle of summer so she mostly sat around in the garden admiring the flowers and even having tea parties with her many teddies. It was the only thing that distracted her from the longing to see her parents.. quite frankly she was lost. "She shouldn't have gone in that forest in the first place." she thought

But despite her loneliness she still had to make a move, otherwise she'd get nowhere. Going to Claude was a big no-no.. maybe she should meet Athanasia? But how would she? She's constantly being watched..

Glancing to the other side of the table Y/n took in the maid before her.. her name wasn't one she knew yet, in fact they hadn't spoken at all in the entirety they've been together. Y/n didn't have much to say and the maid was too nervous to stammer out anything more than "hello"

She was actually the maid Y/n first met before passing out so she felt a little less nervous around that maid.. maybe she should try talk to her? She hadn't tried yet after all.. "Excuse me?" She called out to the maid who flinched. "Yes Princess?" The maid said, basically whispering, Y/n smiled "What's your name?" She asked sweetly. The maid was silent for a second before looking at Y/n "Primrose.."
Y/n smile only grew further after hearing her name "Your name is so pretty! Just like a flower!" Y/n giggled. "Ah, well.. my name actually means "first rose".. it's not as pretty as the princesses name though." Primrose giggled slightly relaxing.

"What?!" Y/n suddenly shouted "Not at all!! Primrose is such a sweet and angelic name-" Stopping Y/n realised her outburst and looked up to Primrose, she looked a bit stunned at the sudden shouting. Frowning slightly Y/n sat properly on her chair brushing her dark blue dress down and placing both hands on top of one another "I apologise.. that wasn't very princess-like.." Y/n cursed internally, she'd done this multiple times before and the maids hadn't reacted well.. great. Another potential friend gone.. she thought but was surprised when she saw Primrose by her side

"It's okay.." The maid said giving the frowning princess a big smile. "If you like I can tell you more about names..?" She said brushing her hair out of the way, Y/n sat starstruck at the question, the maids never reacted this way.. "Ah! B-but.. only if you want of course.." Primrose stammered. Y/n sat silent for a moment but beamed at the maid "Okay Prim!" Y/n giggled grabbing her book and immediately talking about it 'Prim?' The maid thought confused. Despite the nickname Primrose had no choice but to listen to the childish princess.. 'Maybe she isn't so bad after all..' Both parties thought

Y/n was extremely excited as of late. She planned to meet Athy once and for all! It's been a few days since her and Primrose bonded over the meaning of their names and other ones and she learned quite a lot, for example: More about this world and more about the royal family. It's sure to help Y/n out in the future, apart from that Y/n focused on her studies, 'Athanasia is way out of her league at this moment' she thought, recalling the moment Athy said she wouldn't become friends with anyone who's dumber than her. Plus it was easy to learn more with Mr White Doggy supporting her.

Duke Alpheus had been the one to adopt Philippa's mother into his family, he recognised her overwhelming presence and her beauty. So after Penelope died he used the daughter he adopted to get into the royal family.. There were quite a few loopholes so I don't know the full story but Philippa's mother "Charlotte Alpheus" or better known as Charlotte de Alger Obelia was meant to be the empress had Diana not been there. But instead she became a lowly queen locked away in the emerald palace.. she gave birth to Philippa successfully but she committed suicide a few years after.. it was tragic really but Charlotte's story hadn't been told in the main novel, I heard she had a side story.. but I couldn't read it, I was lucky to have gotten away with reading Who Made Me A Princess in the first place. Had I not took it from my mother's desk and read it I'd be completely lost at this point..

- not proofread!