ƚɯҽɳƚყ ƚɯσ.

♦︎♦︎♦︎

♦︎♦︎♦︎

June 26, 1995

Leaving Hogwarts was always something Willa dreaded, because she would have to wait a whole summer before returning to her favourite place in the entire world. But now, she was more than happy to be leaving the place. It no longer felt magical. It no longer brought her the same happiness that it used to. If she could, she wouldn't come back. Coming to school and not seeing Cedric everyday, walking the corridors with him or sitting next to him in the same old classrooms...all of it. She hated the idea.

Unfortunately, she had no choice.

There was no way her parents would let her skip her final year of school, no matter how much it hurt. It wasn't because they wanted her to be reminded of Cedric's death every day, they simply wanted her to finish her education.

For the moment, however, Willa was just glad to be going home.

She locked her trunk and heaved it down the girls' staircase, dragging it all the way out of the Hufflepuff common room and up the stairs to the Entrance Hall, where students were waiting for the carriages that would take them to Hogsmeade station.

"Hey Little Tonks."

Willa turned around and smiled at the sight of Fred and George.

"Hey."

"How are you doing?" Fred asked.

Willa shrugged. "Fine I guess..."

"We figured you'd need your space before we talked to you." George said.

"Thanks." She smiled. "You ready to go home?"

"Yeah." They said.

The three of them followed the other students down the steps and over to the carriages. Willa, Fred and George hopped in one together and sat in silence as they rode down to Hogsmeade station.

Willa hopped onto the Hogwarts Express as soon as they reached the platform and she took her seat in a compartment.

"Willa," George said, standing at the door. "Come sit with us."

"It's alright, George, I want to sit by myself."

"Nope. We won't allow it." Fred piped in. "We want to see happy Little Tonks before we leave, not sad Little Tonks."

He entered the compartment and grabbed her by the hands.

"Guys, really I just want to be alone." She released her hands from Fred's and sat back down.

"Fine. If you won't come sit with us, we will come and sit with you. Right, Freddie?" George told her firmly. He then sat down across from her.

"Right, George." Fred grinned, following his brother's actions. "Either way, you're going to have to deal with us."