Changes

Previously: You and Five both went to bed in your rooms.

*RING RING RING*

"Ughhh...", you groan rolling out of your bed shutting off your alarm.

You get up and get dressed and brush your hair and teeth.
Your outfit (sorry if you don't like it):

After you go downstairs to see if there is any breakfast

breakfast. Sadly you don't see any, so you go out and go to Griddy's Doughtnuts.

You walk in and see the all familiar Hazel and Cha-Cha. Your anxiety immediately goes off.

They didn't hear my voice or see me, maybe they won't notice who I am.

You sit down at a far seat away from them. Agnes come sup to you to take your order.

"Uh oh, I'd like a dozen donuts. Half chocolate and half vanilla please.", you tell her sweetly with a smile after.

"Sure thing young lady.", she says going to get your donuts.

She comes back and hands you the box.

"Thank you.", you say walking out of the shop.

You get back to the academy to see everyone else confused about how there isn't any breakfast.

"Mom usually cooks, this isn't normal.", Diego says. 

"She's probably still charging don't worry.", Luther says trying to calm him down.

"Um... guys. I got donuts if anybody wants some.", you say putting it in the table.

Everyone rushes over taking 1 or 2. But Five doesn't take any. You forgot he was a vegetarian. Instead he goes and makes himself a cup of coffee.

You grab a donut and decide to sit next to him while he sips on his coffee.

"Good morning Five."

"Morning (Y/N)", he sips on his coffee again.

"So, what are we gonna do today?"

"I don't know yet, let's just see how it goes.", he tells you.

He sounds more annoyed than yesterday.

What's his problem?

He finishes his coffee and puts his cup in the sink, walking off to his room. You decide not to follow him as it would be an invasion of privacy.

So, you walk back to your own room. Suddenly you remember that you have a life outside of this universe.

Fuck shit shit, my mom must be so worried I didn't even tell her!

You freak out and decide to go out and find the nearest phone booth to try and call her. You see one down the street.

You put in your nickel and dial her number. She picks up immediately.